Chapter 5 - The Truth

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Chapter 5 – The Truth

Where am I? What happen?” Sharon ask soon as she woke up and holding her head. She felt so heavy.

You are in my room. You fainted at the front door. Lucky Chanyeol catch you before you fall down on the floor.” Kris said and point at Chanyeol.

“Okay you guys. Move aside. She needs to eat and then eat medicine. Sharon, here have some.” Kyungsoo walk in with tray follow by Baekhyun and Kai. He place the tray in front of Sharon sit at the edge of the bed. Sharon looked at each 12 face who now look at her. Some standing and some sit at the bed. Then she notices something.

Who change my clothes?” She look at Kris who sit next to her.

Oh we called ahjumma next door to help us change your clothes.” Kyungsoo smiled. She nodded and took the spoon then muttered, ‘Thanks for the food.” And start eating.

Hhmm Sharon. We want to ask you something.” She only nodded because she can’t talk with full.

Who are you actually?We find out earlier that you can speak hangul. Why you didn’t tell us? Please tell us. All of it.” She chew the food for the last times and swallow up all of it then she sighed.

“As you know, I’m the CEO’s niece. My name was Sharon Park Da-Hye. I got a letter from him. He said he will take care of me after this, you know after I got into accident and my mom died. He told me that he already find me a place to live. He also told me that there 12 person who lives in that house but he didn’t mention they were boys or girls. There’s a condition too. He not allow me to talk hangul and I don’t know why. When I got here for a first time, I thought there won’t be problem since Kris oppa welcome me warmly until I heard the arguing in living room.” She calmly explain in hangul. Some of EXO’s members getting uneasy.

“Oh that’s explain why I saw the tears. We hurt your feeling. Okey go on.”

“After I heard it, I kind of down so I talk to BoA unnie. She comfort me and ask me to be patient. I know BoA unnie because I saw her at uncle’s office and we become good friend.”

“And you heard our conversation on the set today.” Lay said while playing with his fingers.

“Yes. I accidently heard it. Hhmm would you guys mind to leave me alone. I want some rest, please and Kyungsoo oppa thanks for the food.” She turn her head to the window try to hide her expression. It’s obviously she try to hold her tears that’s why her voice was trembling. Suho tell the rest of EXO to leave the room so she could rest. Kyungsoo stop his track when he felt someone holding his arm.

“K-Kyungsoo oppa, could you stay with me? Please?”Kyungsoo look at Suho. The leader nodded and he took the tray then brings it down to the kitchen.

“Ok .I will stay.” They all got out of room except Kyungsoo but both of them didn’t know that Sehun,Kai,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Lay and Chen peeking.They didn’t close the door, they were just pretending. Kyungsoo  sat next to her and try to comfort her. He crack the lame jokes and making funny face that cause Sharon smile and then burst in laughter.While busy peeping, Chanyeol feel uneasy because he feel someone watching them so he lift his head and turn around then he tap Kai’s shoulder.Kai look at Chanyeol then look at direction Chanyeol was pointing then he tap Sehun’s.He do the what Kai did to Lay and Lay do the same to Chen then Chen do the same to Baekhyun . Baekhyun hissed.

“What?” He get annoyed because Chen keep tapping his shoulder then he heard a small cough.He turn away from Chen and saw Suho. While six of them busy peeping, Suho already stand there crossing his arms and watch their move.

“What on earth you guys doing?”

“Hhhmm…Hhhmm w-we were just..”

“Kris hyung!Tao!Come here!NOW!”Suho cut off Baekhyun’s explaination then they heard footsteps running up the stairs.

“What’s wrong,hyung?” Tao look at Suho.

“Help me drag this morons down.”Kris pull Chanyeol and Kai’s ear while Tao just pull Sehun and Lay’s arms and Suho pull Baekhyun’s and Chen’s ear.

“Auw!Auw!Hyung!Hyung!Stop! It’s hurt!” Four of them yelping for release while Sehun and Lay just follow in silent.

“Sit there and think how will you apologize to her!” Suho,Kris and Tao release them in the living room.

“Don’t think about going to sleep until you finish!”Suho make his way to the kitchen then he turn back.

“Oh! Kris you sleep with Kai and Baekhyun in Kai’s room. Kyungsoo will sleep with Chanyeol and Lay in Chanyeol’s room.Tao and Xiumin will sleep in their own room.Chen will sleep with Luhan in Chen’s room.Got it?” Suho look at each member’s face.

“But hyung! It’s not fair! I don’t want to sleep with Baekhyun hyung!He make sounds before going to sleep.” Kai protesting and only receive a glare from Suho.

Suho,Kris and Tao join Xiumin and Luhan at the kitchen while those six guys discussing.After done discussing,all of them went to sleep and stop in the middle of stairs when Kai stop his track.

“Hyung!Want to peeping for the last time?” Kai grinned.

“I think we should just go to sleep.” Baekhyun try to play the role of the elder that time.

“Ahh hyung come on!Please!”This time Sehun pleading.

“Ok fine. Let’s go.” They all peeking again.They saw Kyungsoo sitting at the edge of the bed, humming a lullaby and Sharon was sleeping. While busy peeking, Chanyeol accidently step on Kai’s foot.

“Auw!You step on my foot.” Kai hissed and push Chanyeol away and stumble backward then happened accident like, Kai step on Sehun, Sehun step on Lay, Lay step on Chen and Chen step on Baekhyun. They all busy cursing each other and suddenly the door open and Kyungsoo step out of the room.

“What are you guys doing here?What time now and you guys didn’t go to sleep yet?” Uh-oh umma’s mood has switched on.Six of them dashed to their room.I mean their new room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I'm so sorry If the story not very good. But thanks for reading.~

~Gamsahamida~