Chapter 31 - Family

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“Yeollie oppa give me back my candies.” Chanyeol took Da-hye’s candy and eat all by himself. It’s been a month since Da-hye woke up from her deep slumber.

“Ya! Why you bully her?” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol’s head.

“Hah! Hyung! That’s hurt. I just want a bit but she won’t let me have it so I took it all.” Baekhyun hit Chanyeol’s arm and the younger groan. Da-hye laugh when she saw Chanyeol got beat by Baekhyun.

“Doing well huh, kiddo?”

She turns her head to the door and, “Lay oppa!”

“And we too.”

“Lulu oppa! Tao oppa! And Xiumin oppa! What are you doing here?” Luhan pinch her cheek.

“What a stupid question. Of course to visit you dummy.”  Da-hye pouted.

“Did you bring me a candy? Yeollie took all mine candy.” She tugs Luhan’s sleeves.

“No. I don’t have. You shouldn’t eat sweet things when you are ill.”

“But I’m already fine.”

“Auch! That’s hurt!” Da-hye whine when Tao purposely poke her arm.

“See? What a liar.” Tao stick out his tongue.

“What are you doing to my Sparkles?” Kris burst into the room along with Chen.

“Duizhang!” She got a pinch on her cheek by Kris when she called him that.

“What? Duizhang? You should call me oppa not duizhang.”

“Eh? But Yeollie oppa said you like that.” Chanyeol shook his head with his mouth open wide.

“We deal with that later at home.” Kris raises an eyebrow and Chanyel pouted.

“Here. For you.” Chen gives her favourite candies.

“Hey! You shouldn’t give her those.” Luhan try to snatch back the candies but she quickly hide it inside her blanket.

“Thank you Chen oppa. Love you soo much.” She makes a big imaginary circle with her hands.

“Hello there dongsaeng!” This time SHinee walked in.

“Oh? SHinee oppa? What are you doing here?”

“For a visit of course.” Minho patted her head.

“But you must be busy.”

“It’s okay. You just like our dongsaeng too.” Taemin smiled.

“ANDWAE!” A sudden-burst from Chanyeol startled everyone in the room.

“She’s our only dongsaeng. No sharing. No. No. No.” Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Da-hye’s neck.

“Ya! Stop pretending like you the maknae. Even Sehun didn’t act like you.” Baekhyun grab Chanyeol’s arm and yanked him back to his sit. Chanyeol pouted and other’s just burst in laughter.

“NOONA!” Later on a giant-boys burst into the room.

“Junhong? Daehyun and Yongguk oppa also here?” She dropped her jaw.

“Noona~ Noona~ Are you alright? It’s been a while I didn’t see you and now you in hospital. I worried about you. I also missed you sooo much.” Zelo hug her tightly.

“Jun…Junhong…Let me go… I can’t breathe.” Yongguk pull his maknae away from her.

“Mianhae Da-hye noona.” Zelo grinned and rub his neck.

“How are you? Getting better?” Yongguk asked and placed a basket full with fruits on the drawer next to her bed.

“Gomawo oppa. Ne. I doing better. Where’s Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa and Jongup?”

“Oh they got things to do. They will come and visit later.” Daehyun smiled.

“Da-hye, you can get out from the hospital tomorrow morning.” Suho said after he stepped into the room.

“Wow! Why you guys love to stick to my girlfriend too much? Go away.” Kai pretending to kicked them out.

“A protective boyfriend has come.”

“Here’s come Mr Jealousy- Too- Much.”

“Hey! I heard that!” Kai glared at Key and Sehun. They both just giggle than being scared.

“Hey baby. Here from L.Joe hyung. He wanted to come but he couldn’t. He got very busy.” Kai pass over a small bear to her. She smiled and put it along with other gift.

“Hey there dongsaeng! I know you miss me!” Himchan walked in with his two members.

“No at all!” Da-hye said with her poker-face.

“Auw~ That’s hurt so much.” Himchan pinch a bit of his nose and pretend like he got gurt so much.

“Stop being drama-queen.” Yongguk smacked Himchan’s arm and Himchan just pouted.

“Of course I miss you too Himchan oppa.” Da-hye smiled.

“That’s why I like you sooo much!” Himchan walked forward to hug her but Sehun blocked him and reach out his hands.

“Pay 50 cents then you can hug her.” Da-hye pinch Sehun’s arm and widen her eyes.

“50 cents? What did you think I am?”

“If like that, 10 000 won.”

“Sehun oppa!” Sehun just giggles when the younger keep pinch his arms.

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. I just kidding.” Then Sehun move aside and Himchan hug her.

“Doing well, sis?” Youngjae and Jongup give her a get-well-soon-card.

“Ne. I doing well. Gomawo oppas.” Da-hye feel very lucky to have such a family who love her and care about her Maybe it’s too tired, having such a lot of brothers also annoying when the boys making a noisy but she happy with that. That’s what they called a family.

They all chatters until the nurse ‘kindly’ kicked them home before she babble about cleaning the mess that the boys causes.