Chapter 23 - Sweet, Touching And Lovely Proposal

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

‘Come over to Baekhyun hyung’s room at midnight.

-Kai-

 

That’s what written in the letter and that’s why she agitated and keep glance at the clock. When the clock strikes 12, she quickly make sure everything clean then she spun around, “Oppa, I done washing the dishes. Can I go now?”

Kyungsoo who was arranging the groceries inside of fridge turns around and say , “ Oh yeah. Sure.”

The boys, some of them in SuHun’s room and some of them in KyungKai’s room. Da-hye stepped out from the kitchen and see found the living room was empty and dark. Then she saw candles in each stairway up to the second floor.

Herself full with curiosity so she follow where the candles-line until it’s stopped at Baekyeol’s room. She hesitated to go in or not but the curiosity grows bigger. She glance left and right then slowly turning the doorknob.

The room lighted with the dim light of candles in the middle of the room. She saw the ceiling full with ballons and the candles in the middle of the room. Curious with what the candles shaped, she stepped in and the shape becomes more clear when she step closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Da-hye ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She spun around and saw Kai sat at Baekhyun’s bed before answer, “Oppa?”

“Da-hye… I…” Kai close his eyes and bit his lips before let out a heavy breathe. He gathers all the strength and continued, “I love you.”

Da-hye’s jaw dropped with the all sudden confession.

Kai continued, “I was stupid for not realize that I fall in love with you on the first day we meet. I keep hurt you and I know about that. When I saw you growing closer with hyungs and Sehun, I got that weird feeling on my chest. Kyungsoo hyung and Chanyeol hyung realize about it. They said the way I treat you and my attention to you was different from them.”

Kai stopped for a while and continued, “They said if I didn’t confess, I gonna lose you.”

Kai rose up from the bed and walked closer to Da-hye. He holds her hands before continued, “I afraid for losing you. I afraid I gonna regret if I didn’t tell you how much I love you.” Da-hye starts to burst in tears.

Kai wipe the tears with his thumbs while continued, “I afraid to see you with other guys. I was afraid that I couldn’t live without by my side. I want to live all my life with you and only you. I can’t stand when the jealousy strikes me.”

Kai lifted up her face so she will look at him before he continued, “People said falling are hurts but falling for you are the best things happen in my life.  Please be mine. Mine alone.” Then Kai pull her into a slow-gentle kiss.

“I love you. I seriously mad in love with you.” Kai said after breaking the kiss.

“I love you too.” Da-hye confesses with her head down.

Kai sneak his hands behind of her neck and kiss her for the last time. Da-hye felt something on her neck after Kai release her. Da-hye tried to feel it and got shocked.

“Oppa. I can’t….” Kai cover before she could finish her words.

“Please accept it. As the symbol of my love to you. This necklace and me are the birthday present for you.” They looked at each other before Kai pull her into a warm-hug.

‘Always. Always be my baby boo.’ Kai say inside of his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Click!* A camera flash coming from the door along with the cheers, “Yay! New couple born! You guys are so cute and so cheesy.” Luhan said. Chen switches on the light and they all burst in BaekYeol’s room. Kai release Da-hye and rub his neck, try to hide his red face.

“Aigo... We are happy for you.” Lay try to hug her but Kai quickly stood in front of her and Lay hug him instead of her.

“Auw~ Don’t be so mean. I want to hug my Kiddo.” Lay smacked Kai’s shoulders.

“Hey! That’s hurt!” Kai glared. Lay only stick out his tongue.

“Kiddo, I want to hug you. Please~ I don’t have any intention. I just want to congrats you.” Lay show his pleading eyes.

“Okay.” Da-hye move to hug Lay but Kai grab her wrist. She turns around and smiled. She whispered to Kai, “Don’t worry. I only love you.” Kai bit his lips before nodded.

So Da-hye end up hug all her EXO’s oppa. Kyungsoo said they can have KyungKai’s room for themselves. That night Da-hye falls asleep in Kai’s warm hug.


The candles shaped in the room.This picture my friend give it to me.^^

The birthday present Kai's give to her. =)

The picture of BaekYeol's room ^^

 


Gomawo for reading =)

Saranghae ^^