Chapter 22

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Continue previous chapter~ ^^v

 


 

 

 

“Oppa?” She walked slowly with her hand touch the walls. She can’t see anything, Sehun and Baekhun follow her from behind.

“Kai oppa?” Nothing.

“Suho oppa?”

“ Kyungie oppa?” She try again.

“Yeollie oppa?” Where are you guys?”  She felt through her pockets for her phone but she forgot that she didn’t bring it earlier. She walked slowly until Baekhyun grab her wrist and stop her then cover her eyes.

“Hey! What…” She been cut off by …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saeng-il chukahamnida…”

“Saeng-il chukahamnida…”

“Saranghaneun Da-hye shi…”

“Saeng-il chukahamnida”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She heard a sing voice coming from behind. Baekhyun turn her body around and remove his hands from Da-hye’s eyes.With the help of the candle, she can see Kai the one who holding the cake, the others boys was singing and wearing the party-cap, walking out from the kitchen. Then another song but with another voice…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Neomu haengbokan moseup nae yeope itneun neo (A really happy you, who is next to me)

“Oneureul gidaryeosseo neo-ui saengireul  (I waited for today, your birthday)

“Happy birthday to you 
“Areumda-un nae sarang(My beautiful love)
“Baby only for you
“Niga isseo haengbokae (Because you’re here, I’m happy)
“Happy birthday to you
“Oneulcheoreom yeongwoni (Just like today,forever)
“Baby only for you
“Urin hamkke halgeoya (We’re going to be together)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

B.A.P stepped out from behind EXO and sings their song. Da-hye touched till she burst in tears. She didn’t remember her own birthday actually.

“Come on. Blew the candle and make a wish.” Suho said in soft voice while Baekhyun and Chanyeol wrapped their arms around her shoulder, try to calm her down.

She blew the candles and close her eyes, make a wish. Then she slowly opened her eyes and said, “Gomawo oppas and Junhonggie.”

Suddenly the light open on its own and someone speaking, “And don’t forgot about us, Sparkles.”

Kris walked from the front door, followed by Luhan, Tao, Chen,Lay and Xiumin.

“OPPAS!” Da-hye’s jaw dropped when she saw them.

“But… But how come the light working? I try it earlier, it didn’t switch on. Did you learn magic?” A stupid question come from Da-hye and Kris pinch her cheek.

“No magic. Tao do something with the main switch that’s why you can’t switch on the light.” Da-hye pouted.

“Happy birthday, Da-hye ah!” Himchan ruffles her head.

“Happy birthday, Da-hye ah. I heard you finish high school right? If need help with college’s stuff, you can come and ask me.” Youngjae patted her shoulders.

“Ne gomawo Himchan oppa and Youngjae oppa.” Da-hye nodded and grinned.

 

 

“Hey! Come! We got present for you!” Sehun and Zelo grab her hands and drag her from Chanyeol and Baekhyun to the middle of the living room. They force her to sit at the long couch. The olders all just shook their heads.

“Happy birthday noona! Open mine first. Ne?” Zelo looking for his present somewhere.

“No way! Open mine first!” Sehun took out his present from his pocket and quickly place it in front of her.

“Ah hyung! That’s not fair!” Noona mine first.” Zelo also put his present on her lap. Then the maknae for the both group arguing with each other about the present.

Kris grab Sehun’s and Zelo’s collar and separate them. “Stop fighting!”

“But she our dongsaeng and I want her to open my present first!” Sehun pouted and looked at Kris.

“She’s my noona and I want her to open mine first! Zelo also do the same.

They shocked their own saliva when the elder glared. Chanyeol took Sehun’s and Zelo’s present then place it along with others present.

“No. She will choose which present she will open first.” Kris released the maknae’s collar. Zelo and Sehun quickly looked at Da-hye with pleading eyes.

She looked through the presents and one box caught her attention. An envelope-size-box wrapped with silver stars-blue background-paper.

“Who’s present is this?” Jongup asked while look at very faces. They all just shook their head.

“Can I open it?” Da-hye looked at Suho.

“Yes sure. It’s yours.” She slowly opened the wrapper and opened the box.

“A letter?” Daehyun asked.

 Da-hye checked behind her, make sure no one at behind and they all in front of her before she open the envelope. She pulled out the letter and read it. After reading the letter , she immediately lifted up her head shocked, she looked at the person who send it but he ignore her and continued talking to Youngjae.

“Noona noona! Hurry up and open my presents too.” Zelo’s voice snapped her out from her thought.

“Oh okay.” Then she starts to open other present. She got a watch from Sehun, an earring from Kris and Suho, a panda keychain from Tao, a bracelet with Chen’s and Lay’s name (they said since they didn’t know what to give so they shared the idea), a photo book from Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun(full with pictures during sports day, the vacation, Halloween and also picture during EXO’s birthday party), a bear alarm figure from Xiumin, the B.A.P give her the Matoki’s plushie and Zelo give her a skateboard accessories.

“Aigo gomawo oppas and Junhonggie. I appreciate it but this is too much.” Suho ruffles her head and said, “Don’t worry it’s not expensive at all and we really really want you to keep it, okay?”

“Arrasseo.” Da-hye nodded and smiled.

“Ja! Let’s start the party.” Chanyeol shouted excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The party won’t start till I walk in!” Key burst into the house with big teddy bear at his arms and follow by his fellow members. Key's words makes all burst in laughs

“SHinee oppa?” Da-hye’s jaw dropped with the emergence of a new guest.

“And us too!” Sunny walk in and followed by her members.

“We also!” Minwoo,Kwangmin,Youngmin,JRRen,Baekho,Hyewon, Namjo and Sungjae with Peniel.

“Wahhh! Daebak! How…” She couldn’t finish her sentences because too shocked. Lucky the house was big enough to fit all of them.

“Sorry we were late! Here your birthday present.” They all put the presents that Da-hye’s lap.

“Okay guys let’s eat! It’s a good thing that you guys inform that you want to come over and celebrate or we will short of food.” Kyungsoo said while arrange the plate on the table.

“Da-hye let’s go eat!” Minho said but no one answer.

“Da-hye?” Yuri was looking for Da-hye after she didn’t answer when Minho calling for her. Zelo turns around when he heard Yuri calling for Da-hye.

“Where’s noona?” Zelo asked Yuri.

“I don’t know. She kind of disappeared just like that.” Yuri explained.

“I didn’t disappear! You guys tried to bury me with the present!” Da-hye shouted.

“Mianhae… Mianhae.” Yuri chuckles and helped remove the present.

 

After the feast, they play games until 11 p.m. The Girls Generation , Hyewon and Namjoo hug her before going back to their place. The boys already leaves, they can’t hug her because there is a devil watching behind her.

 

After the guest return back to their house, Da-hye helping Kyungsoo wash the dishes but somehow she some kind of agitated and keep glance at the clock...