Chapter 20 – Halloween 3

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Da-hye looked around,looking for Sehun but she can’t find him. A voice reach her ears, “Hey! You are the EXO’s dongsaeng,right?”

She spun around and saw Taemin. “Ne. Hello Taemin oppa.”

“What are you doing here? Alone? Where’s Kai?” Taemin looked around.

“I was with Sehun oppa earlier and now he gone. Kai oppa is somewhere.” Taemin nod a few times before said, “You want play a game? There is a divination room. Key hyung did a great job as a fortune teller.” Taemin chuckle.

“Yeah sure. It will be fun.”  She smiled.

 

 

Kai looked around,looking for her but he can’t find her. She was there with Taemin and Kai only turn away from her about two minutes, and then she gone. He saw Taemin with her earlier so he didn’t have any choice but to asked Taemin.

“Hyung! Taemin hyung, wait up!” Taemin turn around when he heard someone calls his name.

“Oh? Jongin ah. What is it?”

“Did… Did you see Da-hye?” Kai asked.

Taemin nodded a few times before say, “Yeah. She went to the divitation room. Key hyung in there with Amber. They played a fortune teller.” Taemin look at his left and saw her then he said, “Oh! Look! There she is.”

Kai and Taemin looked at her walk down the stairs with confuse expression. They walked closer to her and Taemin asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Huh?” She looked blurred for a moment before continued, “Oh! Nothing… It’s nothing.” Then she back to her thought.

Taemin wanted to ask her more but he been cut off with Tiffany’s voice, “Ja! It’s already the end of the party. And now we got awards to give. The worst costumes goes to Chanyeol and Baekhyu!”

“What! Noona! We wore the best costumes ever!” Chanyeol pouted.

“We know. We were just kidding. There is no award for worst costumes.”Seohyun said before Tiffany continued, “The Best-Couples costume goes too…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kai’s and Da-hye’s! Please come up the stage. Aigo… They looked so cute.” The guest chuckles at Tiffany’s fangirling to the couples.

Da-hye snapped out from her thought when Tiffany call out loud her name and make her forgot about what happened at the divination room. She follow Kai’s track to the stage and smiled shyly when they cheering for them. Not far from the house there is a car with the driver watching everything at SHinee’s house.

“Smile as long as you could because you won’t be able to smiles again in the future.”