Chapter 12 - Sports Day

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

“I’m home!”  Da-Hye shouted soon she enter the house. She put her things at Kyungsoo’s room and change clothes then went down to the kitchen. She found Kyungsoo there with Sehun preparing the dinner.

“Oh wasseo?  You were late today.” Sehun asked without lift his head from focusing cutting the vegetables. “Yeah… Sorry not inform you guys earlier. There will be a sports day soon. I forgot to said two days ago.  I was going to help the teacher and also taking part too that’s why I late. I got discussion with the teachers and other student.”

“Oh that’s cool… Should we come over too?? Cheering for you…” Finally Sehun lift up his heads. Da-Hye rub her neck and said,  “Yeah sure.” Then she helped  Kyungsoo and Sehun prepared the dinner. During dinner, Da-Hye tells them everything about the sports day.

 

 

On the sports day, a lot of people come at the Seoul Ace Academy and the six boys try to find the tennis court but they got lost. They arrived quite late and Da-Hye said that she gonna place in the final so they need to hurry or they gonna miss the game.

They catch the girl’s attention everywhere they go. Kai scratch his neck while look around and Da-Hye’s words on other day during the dinner comes across his head, ‘Just don’t be too eyes-catching. It’s will causes troubles.’ ,“ Don’t be too eyes-catching, huh? We have tried to be more casual and not-so-eyes-catching but it’s useless.” Chanyeol nodded,agree with Kai’s.

Those six boys appearance are casual and simple but they still are eyes-catching. With Kai’s, Sehun’s  and Chanyeol’s height also all of the boys looks, none girl’s just walk pass by without turning two times.  Tired of wondering around looking for the tennis court, Suho stop one girl who wearing the school’s sport clothes. “Hey can you help us? We want to go to the tennis court but we got lost.” She nodded and shown the direction to the boys. They bowed as a thank you and rushed to the tennis court. 'This school is too big." Sehun mumble to himself.

Lucky they arrive about on time when Da-Hye’s games just getting started. At the audience, they can see most of them are boys. Could say that most of them were cheering for Da-Hye . Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw a pink-haired boy among them. Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, “Ya Chanyeol ah… Is that the boy Da-Hye’s helped before at the alley?” Chanyeol look at direction Baekhyun pointed and nodded.

Zelo felt someone was watching him so he looked around and saw Chanyeol. He waved and send a signal to Chanyeol to come over. “Hyung kaja…” Chanyeol pull Suho’s arm.

“Odi?”Suho raise an eyebrow. Chanyeol pointed at Zelo and said, “There. We gonna sit that. Next to that pinky-haired boy. He the one Da-Hye helped before.” Suho nodded and the six boy heading to Zelo’s place. The rest of B.A.P also there. They shook hands and sat because the game started. The audience cheering out loud when Da-Hye scored.

“Wow… Why so many boys at here?” Kyungsoo looked around. Zelo spun around when he heard it and said,  “Oh… It’s because Da-Hye noona quite popular at school. She smart, hardworking and nice too also she good in sports. See?” Zelo pointed at Da-Hye. “Noona quite energetic when she play sports.” 

The games end and Da-Hye’s win the game. Since Da-Hye didn’t allow them to see her so they waited at the van. While waiting for her, they looked at the pictures that Chanyeol snapped earlier. “Wahh… She look good in sportswear.” Sehun admiring Da-Hye and Chanyeol continued, “Did you see her gaze? So serious and make me chills. She like want to kill the oppenents.” The boys laughed. Suddenly the window knocked from outside.

Suho opened the door. Da-Hye and Zelo standing with Da-Hye’s hand carried two paper bag and Zelo carried her tennis bag over his shoulder. “Hey hyung!” Zelo greeted. “Hey Zelo. What was that,Da-Hye ah?” Kyungsoo greeted back and asked Da-Hye.

“Ige?”Da-Hye holds up the paper bag and Kyungsoo nodded. Da-Hye was about to answer but Zelo cut her off, “Hhhh noona got it from her admires.” Da-Hye smacked Zelo’s shoulder and said, “Not admires. They were just congrats me.”

“Don’t listen to noona. She got a plenty admires at school.” Zelo grinned. Sehun widen his eyes and said, “Jinjjayo? Wahh… I didn’t know you quite popular at school.” Sehun looked  at Da-Hye. “Anya… Anya… Ya! Hajima.” She smacked Zelo’s shoulder a bit hard this time. “Arasseo… Arasseo.” Zelo surrendered.

“Ja… Noona, I will get going now… Hyungs already waited for me…” Zelo returned Da-hye’s bag to her and walk away. Only five or six steps, Zelo spun around back and said, “Oh! I’m forgot! Hyungs said congrats.” Da-hye nodded and reply, “Ahhh ne gamsahamida! Annyeong!” Both of them exchange wave before Da-hye get in the van and sat at the front with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol

“Ya dongsaeng ah.. Nuhn jjang!” Chanyeol thumbs up to Da-hye and she grinned. “Gomawo Yeollie oppa.”  All of the boys congrats her except Kai’s.

When Da-hye turns around and looked at Kai who sat at very back of the van, he turns his head and making eye-contact with her. It’s like the telepathy. With eye-contact, Kai like saying, ‘Chukkae.. You did a great job.’ Da-hye smiled and nodded. Kai maybe still cold, less talk but still play a good role as a oppa. Their relationship getting better just like the others but Kai still didn’t talk to her.

“Tonight we will celebrate it,okay?” Suho ruffles her head. “Ne! Oppa/Hyung jjang!” Da-hye and Chanyeol said at the same time. Both of them look at each other before burst in laughter. The others just shook their head then the van off and heading home.

During dinner, Sehun asked Da-hye, “So… Since when you close to Zelo?” Da-hye chewing while thinking then she said, “I bumped into him on the day I busy with sports day preparation. He have no idea that I at the same school as his.” She grinned.

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

“Da-hye ah, pass this to  Sungjae. You know him, right?” Mr.Park hand over the A4 paper to Da-hye. “Hhhh ne… The football captain?” Mr.Park nodded. “Ne I understand. I will go now.” Da-hye bowed and walk out from the teacher’s room.

“Wait Da-hye ssi!” Mrs.Oh rushed out the teacher’s room to catch Da-hye. “Yes ma’am.” Da-hye stopped her track and spun around. “Before you pass over the paper to Niel, could you help me find your friend,Mr.Jo Kwangmin? I need him right now! Important! Now go.” Da-hye quickly bowed and run as fast she could to the class next to her class.

She accidently bumped into someone near the stairs. She quickly apologizes without looking the person she bumped and rushed to Kwangmin’s class.

“Ya! Kwangmin, Mrs.Oh looking for you now! She said it’s important!.”Kwangmin dashed out from the class after Da-hye inform that Mr.Oh need him right now. Da-hye walks out the class with tired face while exhaled heavy breathe. Suddenly she notice that the A4 paper Mr.Park given before already gone. She look around the place she went beforeuntil the stairs but none. She didn’t see any sign of the paper.

“When you bumped into someone and want to apologizes, are you should apologizes properly by looking at the person’s face? Am I right, Sharon Park Da-hye noona?” A voice came from behind her. She spun around and saw Zelo grinned with his hand holding the paper.

“Zelo?”

“Ne noona…” He grinned and continued, “I didn’t know you the same school as me. Fancy to see you here.” He pass over the paper to Da-hye and they leave to the field. Da-hye pass over the paper to Sungjae then she left the field  with Zelo.

“Why you didn’t tell me? That you the same school as me?” Zelo asked while sipped his milk. He and Da-hye sit at school bench near the tennis court. “I didn’t mean to keep it secret. I just forgot that day at KBS open hall. I know you from my school back at the alley. I saw your uniform.”

“I didn’t see your uniform at the alley. If I see it, I will definitely looking for you at the school on the next day and treat you a meals or somethings.” Da-hye patted Zelo’s shoulder.

“I think it’s a good thing that you didn’t see, Zelo ah. I don’t want anything as a return.” Zelo pouted.

“What’s wrong?” Da-hye titled her head a bit. “Don’t call me Zelo.” Da-hye got confused. “If it’s not Zelo, then what?”

“Call me Junhong or Junhonggie. Ne?” His eyes sparkles with hopes. She chuckles and nodded, “Arrasseo Junhonggie ah.”

Since that day, Zelo always help Da-hye when he not busy. During recess, he and Jongup eat with Da-hye and her friends at the school park. Many of boys students are envy with Da-hye’s friends because they also want to be with Da-hye but they too shy.

Flashback ends…

 

 

At the night...

 

 

 

 

As Da-hye fall asleep, her phone receive text from unknown number…