Chapter 3 – Uh-Oh! Trouble...

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Sharon was at the Starbucks doing her homework when she got a text message from Kris.

Come over here at 4.We going back home together after done shooting.

The watch shown 1:30 so she sit there waiting till 4 p.m. .On the way to the studio which is not very far from the café , she wondering at the shops before reach the studio. It already three weeks she live with them. Suho,Kris and Kyungsoo already show her around so she know where will they be.

“What are you looking for,hyung?”Kai asked when he saw Kris looking around the set while they take a break.

“Sharon. I told her to come over so that we can go home together.”

“That burden? Why don’t you tell her to go home by herself? We can’t 24 hours take care of her.” Chanyeol said and Kai also Baekhyun agreed.

“Come on you guys. It’s very immature of you guys for not accept her. She's a good girl. Me and hyungs don't feel that she a burden. Mostly she taking care of herself.” Kyungsoo shook his head.Then they continue shooting till almost 8 p.m.. They all set to go home while Kris looking for her and getting worried because he didn’t see her anywhere.  Then one of the workers there approach them.

“Hey you guys.I got something for you.”She gave two plastic bag that contain drinks for each members.Their favourite drinks.

“Gomawo noona.Thats so nice of you buy our favourite drink for us.”Suho bowed and the EXO thanking her.

“You got misunderstand here.” She smiled.

“What did you mean?” Chanyeol asked.

“It’s not me who buy these drinks for you all.There is a young girl waited for almost 4 hours.I talking with her earlier while she waiting for you.After she come back from the ladies,she said she want to go back home.Her face look a bit off and sad.I sent her at the exit and go back to work.30 minutes later she come back with this two plastic bag and ask me to pass it to you guys.Oh here some note from her.” The worker explain everything and pass over the note to Kris and back to her work.

I’ll be going home first.Enjoy the drinks.

Sharon.

“But how did she know our favourite drink?”Baekhyun asked with curiosity

“She asked me... Before.” Kyungsoo rub his neck. “But why she troubling herself asking about it?”Chanyeol look at Suho for an answer.

 “I don’t know.” Suho shook his head.

“Hyung.”

“What now Kai?”

“Don’t you feel strange?” Kai look at Suho then Kris.

“About what?”Suho raised his eyebrows.

“Noona said that she was talking to her,right? Actually have a conversation with her, right?”

“Yeah.So?”Suho crossed his arm.

“Noona.She can’t speak well in English,right?”Sehun said while look at Kai n he nodded agree.

“So?”Suho and Kris didn’t catch what their dongsaeng try to say.

“Oh god hyung!Why you so slow?What we try to say is how does the conversation goes if noona can’t speak English and Sharon only speak in English?” Chanyeol getting irritated with their leader.

“Let’s go and ask Sora noona.”They all went to Sora who sitting at the table,resting.

“Noona!Can we ask you something?” She nodded.

“You said you talking to our dongsaeng right? Having a conversation with her,right? So did you speak in Hangul or English?”Kai careful asking because he don’t want to her to get offended.

“Hangul of course.What wrong with you guys?”They all got stunned and look at each other.They thanked the elder and leave the set.

“Uh-oh.We got into trouble.Kris hyung,you don’t know that she can speak hangul?” Kris shook his head.

“That’s mean she heard and understand all we were saying all the time Damn... Another trouble..”Lay said and facepalmed.

“I think you guys own her an apology.”Suho glared at their dongsaeng.He,Kris,Kyungsoo and Tao don’t have problem with Sharon because they all quite close with her.When they reach the house,they found that the house was empty.No one’s home.They all looking for Sharon.

“Hyung... Her suitcase still here but her stakeboard gone .”Lay tell Suho after checking the rooms.

“Maybe she went to the shop or something.”Chen try to erase the uneasy feeling in their heart. They all nodded agree and they all waited at the living room.The clock shown 10:30 and she still haven’t come home yet.Kris try to call her a few times before she finally pick it up.

Thank god you pick up.Where are you?We all worried.”She didn’t say anything and Kris try again, "Hello? Hello Sharon ah... Are you listening?"  then she hang up.