Chapter 11 - Bubble Tea And Big Mistake

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“Ya… Wae you guys look like a dead meat? Did something happen?” Baekhyun kicked at three figures lean at the floor, tired. “Ne hyung did something happen?? Where did you gone to today?” Sehun giggles at how his hyung looked.  Baekhyun,Sehun and Suho was out to the company earlier while Kris, Tao, Lay and Chen going somewhere else.

 Xiumin weakly waved his hand while said, “Take… Take note…” and stopped. Baekhyun got weird and Luhan continued, “Take note… Don’t ever going out with Da-Hye if Chanyeol come along.” Suho scratch his head, got confuse with ’s words. “What did ya mean?”

Kai take over the explanation, “You will end up like us. Man… They seriously can’t stay still.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

Da-Hye was alone in the living room, watching movies while the boys, some going out and some are in the room. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs so she turns around and saw Luhan running down the stairs and wearing nice clothes.

“Luhan oppa?” She stopped him. Luhan walked to the couch and sit next to her. “Yes.” She eyeing him from head to toe then she asked, “Where are you going? Wearing such a nice clothes and looking good.” Luhan look at his clothes and said, “Nice? I think it’s simple. By the way thanks for the compliment. I want hang out with Xiumin. Wanna come?” She nodded and Luhan continued, “Then go grab your things. I will wait with Xiumin at the front door.” She rose up and went upstairs to Kyungsoo’s room. Yeah sometimes sleeps in Kai’s room  or sometimes at living room  since Kai don’t mind it anymore.

She walked into Kyungsoo’s room and saw Chanyeol with Kai sitting on the floor. She grates them then walks across the room and took some clothes. She went to bathroom and changed her clothes then walked back to Kai’s room and take her skateboard also the purse.She didn’t tie the pony hair today, she just let it like that and put a hairpin at her hair . When she wants to walk out, Chanyeol stop her, “Wait! Where are you going?”

“Haaaa… Going out Luhan oppa. Annyeong!” She waved and run down the stairs. She forgot to mention that Xiumin also be with them. Kai look at Chanyeol and Chanyeol look back at Kai. Both of them quickly grab their own wallet and rush down the stairs while shout, “Wait! Wait for us too! We want going out too!” They saw Da-Hye look at them with question-look-and-asking-for-answer.

“Oh we…We got bored so they want to go out too.” Chanyeol flash her famous smile, try to make her believes with their lies. “That’s will be nice if you guys join too. Come on… Let’s go.” She was about to walk out the house when Xiumin stop her, “Leave your skateboard. We gonna take bus and I sure you won’t have time staking. Okay?”

“Okay.” She placed the stakeboard on the top of the shoes shelf then turns around. She didn’t realize that her shoelaces were loose and she accidently tripped on it. Kai saw her tripped her shoelaces and he quickly catch her before Luhan could.

“Wheeww… Gomawo Kai oppa…” She blushed got embarrassed of her clumsiness. That’s her weakness too. She grinned and rub her neck, covering that she was blushing then they all left the house and  going to bus stop because they gonna take bus to the town. Kai and Chanyeol  make sure that Da-Hye stay close with them. They won’t let her to walk with Luhan or Xiumin.

In the bus, Kai, Chanyeol and Da-Hye sit at very back of the bus while Luhan and Xiumin sit at the front row of them. Chanyeol and her really can’t stay still, they move around and making noise. Even they got warned by Luhan, they only be quiet for a while then they making noise again. They giggle, taking pictures, play rock-paper-scissors and try to beat each other on phone games.

Soon they arrive at town’s bus stop. They took off the bus and Luhan asked, “You guys want to buy the bubbles tea first or go to the mall?” Da-Hye nodded a few times while said, “Anything will do.” So they all stop by at the bubble tea’s shop, Kai and Chanyeol didn’t buy the tea at all but they share with Da-Hye. They showing innocent face when Luhan and Xiumin glared at them. Then they went to the mall.

Da-Hye and Chanyeol got all excited when they enter the shopping mall. They start to run to one shop and another. Pass a couples of clothes shop and accessories shop and other kiosk. They stop at one boy’s clothes shop quite long. She buy shirts for EXO recording to their favourite colour then after that they gone to ice cream’s shop. 

After that they went to accessories shop, Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan and Xiumiun buy a few accessories for themselves. Then Chnayeol and Luhan playfully pick any accessories and style it at Da-Hye’s hair.  She look at the mirror and said,, “Oppa, I don’t like pink.” She grinned and put the hairpin back at the table.

“Jinjjayo? I thought all girls love pink so much.” Chanyeol blinked, not believing. She chuckles then continued, “That’s was at your thought. Not all girls love pink. Some don’t. I love blue, white, black and red.” She took other’s stuff than pink stuff. After that they walk out the shop and checking of they left anything at the shop when someone called out Da-Hye’s name, “Noona! Da-Hye noona!”

She lifted her head and saw two figures, she knows,“Oh! Himchannie oppa and Junhonggie! Hey!” She waved and both of them approached her.

“What are you doing here?” She showing the shopping bag at Zelo and said, “Buying stuff for my oppas and hang out with them.” She pointed at Kai,Chanyeol,Luhan and Xiumin. The boys shook hands and exhanges smiles.

“Oh noona we got to go. Other hyungs are waiting at the van. See you.” Zelo waved and left the place. “And we also need to…” She stopped. Kai, Luhan and Xiumin thought they could feel relieved but when Chanyeol continued Da-Hye’s words, “ and we also need to continue walk around this mall… Ppali!” Their thought was doomed just like that. They can’t take anymore. Going shopping with Chanyeol and Da-Hye was quite big mistake. They can’t stay still.

Next they went to the arcade place and spend quite long time there because those two kiddo can’t stop play and trying to beat each other. They only stop when Luhan said Kyungsoo will got mad if he find out that they not at home then they went to stakeboard shop because she wanted to find some accessories for her skateboard before gone home.

Flashback ends…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow… Even I feel tired,listening to the journey. They both are quite hyper. They were just like long-lost-family… Aigo, troubles.” Baekhyun slap his forehead before eyeing at Sehun who couldn’t stop laughing.

“Ya! Hajima!” Sehun cover’s his mouth try to stop from laughing again. Soon, Kris and others back home and they got weird with Sehun’s non-stop-laughing and Baekhyun’s unreadable-expression. So Kris’s asked, “Waddup?” Baekhyun pointed at those half-dead body before explained everything. They all burst in laugh after heard Baekhyun’s explanation. They all know how hyper Chanyeol are.

They all walk to the kitchen, leaves Kai, Luhan and Xiumin lean down at the living room. They saw Chanyeol and Da-Hye sat at the table, talking to Kyungsoo likes nothing happens. Their faces didn’t shown that they tired at all. Now the EXO labels, Chanyeol and Da-Hye a twins. Undeniable that they are suit to be twins.