Chapter 15 - Vacation

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Chapter 15 - The Vacation.

“Da-hye ah… Are you getting better? I heard you fall sick before. I'm sorry I didn't call sooner.” Da-hye’s uncle asked over the phone.

Da-hye rub her neck before answered, “Yeah but I’m fine now. It's okay... I understand.The oppas was taking a good care of me.”

“Ne arayo… I have good news for you but you need to ask it from Suho-ssi. I get togo now. Annyeong.” The calls ends.

“Suho oppa~ what the good news that uncle were saying?” Da-hye popped her head at the kitchen’s door.

“Hhmm?” Suho close the fridge and looked at Da-hye before continued, “ Hhhh he allow us to go on vacation.” Da-hye’s eyes sparkles when she knows that they will go on vacation.

“Assa! When? When?”

“It’s tomorrow. Maybe you should start packing now, okay?” Suho smiled and ruffles her head.

 

 

On the next day…

“Wahhh daebak!!!” Chanyeol and Da-hye very very very excited when they arrive at the CEO’s private place.  Kai and Sehun already went to their room soon they were arrived.

“Oppas! Look! Horses! Flowers!” Da-hye pointed at the horse stable and a very pretty garden.  Chanyeol looked at her and Da-hye looked at Chanyeol back before they grinned.They about to run to the horse stable when Baekhyun grab Da-hye’s collar and Kyungsoo grab Chanyeol’s collar.

“Don’t ever think about going there before you unpacking your clothes in the room.” Da-hye and Chanyeol pouted when they heard Suho’s order.They quickly grab their suitcase and rushed to the house to unpack their clothes so they can go to see the horse.

After 15 minutes,Da-hye rushed to the garden after she done unpacked. She went to middle of the garden and sat while enjoy the breezes.Then she senses someone presence behind her, she spun around and saw Kai with the white horse.

“Wahhh… He so beautiful.” She stood up and gently the horse. “Can I ride it?” Da-hye looked at Kai with her eyes full with hopes. Kai nodded. She tried to ride the horse but she couldn’t. She can’t get up there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly someone holds her waist. She turns her head and saw Kai. Realizes how close their faces are, she turn around back. Then she feels like she fly up and there she is, on the top of the horse.

Kai pull the reins and they walk slowly around the garden, enjoying the breezes and the silent-calm situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Awww… Are they cute together? They are the white-couple.” Chanyeol cupped his face while watching the scene at the garden. He,Kyungsoo,Suho,Baekhyun and Sehun were standing at the balcony of the house

“Wahh the scene is too good.” Sehun said and the boys nodded,agreed then continued watching Kai’s and Da-hye’s at the garden.

 

 

 

 


 

 This chapter will be continue ^^

 

Well This is some kind of pictures for the story..

Sorry If if not very good.