Chapter 34 –Why?

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

*Click!*

“Oh? Wasseo, Kyungsoo oppa?” Da-hye was sitting at the wheelchair when someone open the door and she didn’t straight way lift up her head.

“Kyungsoo oppa, look!” She lifted up her head along with the drawing she done earlier. Soon she lifted up her head, her smiles gone and she dropped the drawing.

“Da-hye ah”

“Bambi ah”

“Uri Bunny”

“Sugar pie”

“Sparkles”

“Bear”

“Kiddo”

Da-hye close her eyes, try to prevent herself from shed the tears.  Kai move closer to her and hug her tight.

“Why? Why you didn’t tell us, you babo girl?”

“Why you try to face it on your own? Wae?!”

“Aren’t us important to you?”

“Why you did this to me? Wae?!” Da-hye loses the hug and presses her forehead to Kai’s.

“Because I love you. And you guys too.”

Kai cupped her cheek, stares her face before pull her into a warm-hug.

“You the most babo girl I ever meet.” Da-hye just smiled weakly. Then she hugs everyone in the room.

“Yeollie oppa… You won’t cry, right? You keep your promises, right? Take care of Hyunnie oppa. Don’t let him cry.”Chanyeol hug her tightly. Yes, he keep his promises that he gonna smile no matter what happen.

“Ya! I’m not a little boy, okay? I don’t need him to take care of him and I won’t cry!” Baekhyun bit his lips try to stop himself from shed the tears. Da-hye chuckles before pulled him into a hug.

“Really? Why am I felt that it’s hard to believe?” After Da-hye said that, Baekhyun slowly cried.

“See?”

“You meanie dongsaeng.” Baekhyun slightly smacked Da-hye’s back and the younger just chuckles.

While Da-hye busy with her brother’s, the nurse walked in. She looked down because she blushed when she saw a lot of hot guys in Da-hye’s room till she stuttered.

“Ms. Da-hye… Tim…Time for the… the treatment.”

“No. I don’t want.” The nurse lifted up her head and looked at Da-hye.

“But miss.”

“You heard me. I done. I don’t want to do it anymore. I’m tired.” The nurse sighed and nodded. Kyungsoo kindly escorted her out from the room and smiled weakly at the nurse.

“But why, Bambi?”

“Like I said, I already tired.” Da-hye smiled weakly at Sehun.

“But…”

“No. It won’t change anything.” Da-hye turns her head from them.

“Arasseo. You want to take a walk?” Luhan asked.

“I would love too.”  Then boys bring her around the hospital, leaves two leaders, Kai and Kyungsoo in the room.

“How long is she stops doing the treatment?” Kris looked at Suho.

“It’s already two weeks. The nurse comes everyday past two week to bring her to the treatment but she keep refusing. She only goes after Kyungsoo and I forced her to.”

“So why hyung stops?” Kai asked.

“Because we can’t stand how terrible her face after the theraphy and when she cried.She's too tired. At first, Kyungsoo try to ignore the sympathy but soon he defeated. He asked the nurse to stop for a while. He thought she might change her mind and went to the theraphy but he was wrong. She never changed her mind. She still didn’t want to go to the theraphy.”

“So we won’t get a chance to make her go to the theraphy again, huh?” Suho weakly nodded.

“She so stubborn.” Kris sighed.