Chapter 9 - Apologizes

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“Okay… Listen! We going out so don’t try to destroy the kitchen and make mess. Understand?” Kyungsoo look at those six guys standing in front of him. Suho, Kyungsoo, Kris, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin are going out on the next day evening because the manager call them.

“Ne. Take care.”Chanyeol nodded. After sending his hyung away, Chanyeol got bored. He didn’t know what to do so he climbed up to the second floor and knock the door.

“Come in.” Chanyeol opened the door then he peered his head like a tortoise. “Chanyeol oppa what are you doing? Why you peered like a tortoise? Come in.” Da-Hye smiled and invited Chanyeol in. He grinned before step in and closed the door. He sat at the bed next to her.

“Hhhmm… Thanks for the other day. I appreciate it. By the way, what are you doing alone in this room?”Chanyeol asked while rub his neck. Da-Hye pointed at the puzzles in front of her. “It’s the new set of mine. Uncle sent it two days ago.” Da-Hye smiled and continue solve the puzzles then turn back at Chanyeol, “Wanna join?” Chanyeol nodded a few times and earn laughter from Da-Hye. She put her index finger on Chanyeol’s forehead.

“One nod is plenty.” Da-Hye titled a bit and smiled.Chanyeol feel his face slowly turn red. Both of them jokes around while solving the puzzle. The door knocked again and this time Sehun peered his head.

“Chanyeol oppa that’s what you look like earlier when you peered you head.” Da-Hye chuckles while Chanyeol turn red and slightly pull her ear.

“Hhmm hyung.Lay hyung ask did you want to join us downstairs watch the movies?” Sehun try to avoid Da-Hye’s eyes by looking at Chanyeol.

“Ok.” Chanyeol rose up from the bed and step out from the room with Sehun then close the door. Da-Hye sighed.Suddenly the door swung open .Sehun walk back to the room.

“And Da-Hye too.”

“Oh I would love too.” Da-Hye smiled.Sehun near her and kneel next to the bed.

“I’m sorry for for not keeping your secret.” Da-Hye chuckle. “Aniyo.It’s okey.”

“Really?” Da-Hye nodded then continued, “None can disobey Kyungsoo’s oppa order when he got angry or you will heard him nagging all day.” Sehun and her grinned then both of them walk to the living room together.

At the living room,she saw a big mattress in front of the television. Sehun asked her to wait at the mattress while he will go to the kitchen to calls the others. Then he come back with the rest of the boys,holding the four box of popcorns and two bottles of juices and the mugs. They put it all those stuff at the table and Lay play the movie. Da-Hye sit in the middle with Lay and Chen on her right,Kai and Baekhyun on her left, Chanyeol sit at her back on right side and Sehun at the back too but on the left side.

Chanyeol passed the popcorn to each pairs and for Da-Hye, it’s larger from the boys. She turn around to ask Chanyeol but he just shook his head and put his index finger on his lips.Da-Hye pout and turn to the tv again.As the movie play, only the sound of chewing the popcorn can be heard. Da-Hye focusing watch the movie and busy fulling with popcorns.She want to take the popcorn from the box,suddenly her finger touch something.She look inside her popcorn box and she saw a medium block with cute wrapper inside her box.

She take it out and saw another one.She took out and saw other things then it’s continue until none left inside that box.S he look at her lap which is full with stuffs with cute wrapper and different shapes. She smiled and continued watch the movie till the end. Chen gone to the kitchen with Baekhyun and Chanyeol bring the dirty mugs and the rubbish.

“Here.For you.”Chen put a medium size of cheesecake in front of her after he comeback from the kitchen.

“Omo.Gomawo.But how did you know?” Da-Hye’s eyes went sparkled when she saw cheesecake in front of her.

“Kyungsoo hyung tell us and also he brought three slice of cheesecake every week and keep it inside of fridge. He even warned us to not eat it.” Sehun grinned.

“Let’s watch some movies.” Chen went to the DVD player and play random movies. Da-Hye eat the cake while watching the movie .She took one full spoon of cheesecake and turn her head to Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun oppa.”She whispered at Baekhyun’s ear then continued, “I hate you.” Those three words make Baekhyun’s mouth open wide because got shocked and Da-Hye took the chance and fed him with the cheesecake.

“I just kidding.” Da-Hye winked and giggles. Baekhyun glared and chew the cake.

“Aish this kid.”Baekhyun slightly pull her ear.She just chuckles then continue eat her cheesecake. Suddenly she ask Baekhyun to pass over the plate to Kai. Baekhyun gave a question-look. Da-Hye whisper at Baekhyun’s ear, “Let Kai oppa eat it too. He maybe still don’t like me so help me fed him, ne?” Baekhyun nodded. He passed back to Da-Hye after Kai eat a little. It’s lie if she didn’t feel hurt even a bit if she saw that Kai didn’t eat a lot and didn’t look at her or thank her.

“Sehun oppa.” She turns back and waved to Sehun to come closer.Sehun titled his head then move closer to Da-Hye.

“Here have some.”Da-Hye fed him and give some to Chanyeol, Chen and Lay then continued watch the movies till the end.Chanyeol helps Da-Hye put the spoon and plate to the kitchen while Chen and Lay to upstairs.

“Hhmm Kai oppa, Baekhyun oppa and Sehun oppa too thanks for the present.” Da-Hye smiled. Sehun nodded and patted her head while Baekhyun just ignore her and Kai didn’t move at all, didn’t reply her or smiled at her.

“Hey whats wrong? Did I do something?” Da-Hye poke Baekhyun’s arm.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Hey. What’s wrong? Tell me.” Da-Hye grab Baekhyun’s arm.

“It’s not fair! You say mean things to me but to them you were just fed them.” Baekhyun pull his arm away.

“You don’t know, hyung? It’s because it’s fun to see your faces got shocked.” She grinned and nodded at Sehun’s words. Baekhyun just ignore her and Sehun. Da-Hye feel guilty so she tried to act cute. “Bbuing Bbuing.” It’s doesn’t work at all. She sighed and then Sehun sat next to her and whispered something at her ears. Both of them grinned and nodded.

“But Baekhyun oppa, you broke your promise. You said you won’t tell Kyungsoo oppa, yet you still tell him what happen.” Da-Hye’s words make Baekhyun choked his own saliva.

He slowly turns around and look at Da-Hye then he shuttered, “I...I...I didn’t mean to break my promise but you know what will Kyungsoo do if I not tell him what happen. I’m sorry.” He look down, defeat with Da-Hye’s stares.

Suddenly he felt that someone pokes his cheek so he lifted up his face. Da-Hye grinned and said, “Gotcha.” Then she continued, “I didn’t mind at all. About you breaking your promise because you know Kyungsoo oppa better than me.”

“Aish jinjja! Nuhn….Wahh!” Baekhyun couldn’t believe he got tricked by a kid. He knock her head slowly then off  to  the kitchen because Chanyeol called him and Kai followed at behind. Now left Sehun and Da-Hye in the living room.

“Sehun oppa did you think that Kai oppa still hate me?” Her face turns gloomy.  Kai still cold but not as cold before the day she painted a baby blue flower on Kai’s shirt. Sehun turns his head at Da-Hye and titled his head a bit. “Eh?Why you said like that?” Da-Hye looked down and play with her fingers.

“He always avoid me, didn’t smiled at me or talk to me.”  Sehun smiled and ruffles her head. “You know,Kai are someone who cold but actually he someone warm and nice. It’s just that he didn’t know how express his feeling and I’m sure he didn’t hate you.”

“Really?” She looked at Sehun with her eyes full with hopes. Sehun can’t stand the cuteness, he pinch her cheek hard and makes she whimpering for let go. Suddenly someone swung his arm around Da-Hye’s neck and yanked her away from Sehun. She turns her head and……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kai oppa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Da-Hye shocked but Kai just put on his poker face. He glared at Sehun while letting her go then he went to Baekhyun’s room, left Sehun and Da-Hye dumbfounded at the living room. They looked at each other with questioned-look. Even Sehun didn’t know what’s with kai. Then Sehun rose up and went to the kitchen, left Da-Hye alone at the living room.

.She looked at her lap which is full with the things she got from the popcorn box earlier. She pick one and unwrap it. She saw a small notes stick on it. 

 

 

 I’m sorry for calling you a burden.

-Kai- 

 

 

A smile grew at Da-Hye’s face. Then she open others things too. There is chocolate, lollipop and candies along with cute notes too. She went up to Kai’s room along with the gift she got. She placed it inside a box she got from her uncle on the first day she arrived at Seoul.

‘I will make something special for them as a return.’ She take notes for herself and off to the kitchen to join Chanyeol and others.