Chapter 1 - A New Family Member

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Chapter 1 – A new family members

EXO-K and EXO-M gathering that day in the living room when their manager walk in with a news he got.

“Ok kids.I got news.”

“News? What’s it about?” Suho asked.

“The company CEO.Help him taking care of his niece.”

“What the hell?No way!” Kai stand up,protesting and also some member also protesting.

“Sorry boys but nothing you can do. So please I beg for yours kindness from all of you,don’t cause any trouble please.Here the file.There is some info in it.” Kai groan slowly then manager leaves them.Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Lay,Chen and Sehun left Kai with Suho and Kris in the living room.

“Ah hyung.”Kai try pleading.

“Nothing we can do, Kai.Let’s go Kris hyung.We need to discuss about this.”Suho shook his head before get off the couch and went to his room with Kris.Kai groan before dashed to the room.No all of the member accept to taking care of CEO’s niece. Kris,Suho,Kyungsoo,Tao,Luhan and Xiumin doesn’t mind at all about taking care of CEO’s niece but the other’s member don’t want to do it.

The door bell ring.Chanyeol walk out room and start to feel uneasy when he saw no one in the living room.He open the door and stunned.

Hhmm hello.You live here?”Chanyeol didn’t answer the question because he don’t understand.Of course it’s because she speak in English not Korean.He turned his head and shout, “Hyung!Kris Hyung!I got a problem here.” Then he heard a footsteps.

“Ya Chanyeol ah go call them and gather at the living room.”Chanyeol nodded and return to the room to call the rest.

Hello Sharon.You just arrive?Come on in.” Kris smiled and invited her inside.He took the suitcase and drag it to living room with she follow at the back.

“Guys, meet Sharon and we gonna take care of her from now on.”

“Hello.I’m Sharon.Nice to meet you.”She bowed and smiled. She feel a bit nervous because she gonna live with the stranger after this.

“Sharon meet Suho,Sehun,Tao,Jongin,Xiumin,Luhan,Lay,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Chen,Kyungsoo and me Kris.”Kris pointed one by one of the members.She nodded and said, " I already know you guys."

If you need anything ask Kyungsoo,me or Suho.Okey?

Yes I understand.Can I use the bathroom?

Yes sure.Come.I show you.” Kris guide her around the house before he bring her to the bathroom. After that he walk back to the living room and sense a tensed surrounding.

“What’s wrong?”

“Her?It’s her that we supposed to take care?”Kai wide his eyes.

“Yeah.What’s the problem?”

“The problem is she can’t speak Korean,right?She will be a burden to us.”Baekhyun said.

“There is nothing we could do.Just bear with it,please.”

“How can we bear with it? We not a butler or a machine.” Chanyeol whimpering.Suho shook his head and patted Chanyeol’s shoulder, “ Don’t worry.She will be take care her personal stuff herself and also you guys don’t need to worry, I didn’t ask you guys to be her butler.”

“Whatever. I don’t want to hear anything. I wanna rest.” Kai get up and walk to his room.Notnless than two minutes ,he back to the living room with his face pissed.

“Why she in my room? Explain.”Kai crossed his arm.

“Because Kyung can help me take care of her.”

“I don’t want her in my room!” Kai keep protest.

“Please Kai.You.Not.A.Kid.Anymore..”

“Fine!”Then he goes to Baekhyun’s room.Suho just shook his head.

“Kyungsoo ah I think you should cook now.”

“Oh right.”Kyungsoo get up and go to the kitchen to make the dinner.The others back to the room. Kris and Suho went to Kai’s room.They saw she was sleeping soundily on the mattress at the floor.Kris lift her up and put her at Kyungsoo’s bed.Kris saw something at her eyes.

*Is she crying?She must be miss her friends already.*

“She must be tired.Let her sleep for a while before dinner.”Kris nodded and they left the room.At 8 Kyungsoo called them for dinner.

“Tao, go get Sharon.” Tao nodded. He go to Kai’s room and he saw she was awake and sitting at the edge of bed while typing something on her laptop.

What are you doing?Let’s go and eat dinner.”She lift up her head and smiled.

Nothing at all.Ok let’s go.” She keep her thing and off to the table with Tao.It silent at the table while they eating.Only sound of chewing food.One by one left the table after done eating and left Kyungsoo,Kris and her.After done eating,Kris ask her to go to his room because he want to talk with her and she nodded then he left.

Hey hey!What are you doing?” Kyungsoo ask soon he saw Sharon fold her sleeves up and take the sponge.

Huh?I was try to help you wash the dishes.” Kyungsoo shook his head.

No need.Just leave it and let me do it.It’s my duty.

I want to help.Please?”Kyungsoo just laugh at her cuteness before he let her to do it.

Kyungsoo oppa you want go to Kris oppa’s room to with me?” She asked after done do the dishes.“Hhm I don’t think so.I want to go Baekhyun’s room then off to sleep.You know which room is Kris’s room?

Yeah.Kris oppa show it before.See you oppa.”She waved and walk to Kris’s room.

Hh..Come in Sharon ah.”Kris open the door after he heard the knocking.They talk until ten o’clock.She went to Kai’s room because Kris said that she will sleep there for a while.

 

When she get there,she saw Kyungsoo already fall asleep and Kai’s not his bed.Then she went out with two blanket and a pillow.She saw Kai walk out from Baekhyun’s bedroom.The way Kai stare at her makes her chills.She just bow and went to the living room. She sleep at the couch that night...