calling theloveinlife

Awkward Tokki ✦ Reviews Shop | closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Story: A Price to Pay

Genre: Angst

Author: theloveinlife

Reviewer: cherrylisa


 

Story title (4.5/5):

This title of yours is truly a spot-on for angst readers. Really. I don’t even know what I did, but the next thing I know that I was reading the final chapter. Seriously, this title is such a heart breaker. A totally spot-on, eye-catching and twist crazy creative title. I could see some title that could suit the story but yours definitely ties and contributes more in your story.

 

Appearance (7.5/10):

Let me deal with the genres first.

 

Genres: Your genres are angst, romance, dark romance and implied plus the category of psychological. You’ve portrayed them greatly in the story, never leaving anything behind. You’ve credited them with much deserve credit which I’m very pleased.

 

Moving on with the poster:

 

Hue: The hue of the poster is quite dark and somehow directs more on psychological and dark romance, which I’m okay with it, but the hue is a bit too common, don’t you think? It could be medium blue crossover with dark orange and splatter of red, but sensing that the hue somehow connects with the genres and title. It’s okay though, but I suggest that it to be bit lighter. Ah, yes, it does bring out the vibe of dark romance, heavy angst and psychological, but a new change of it, wouldn’t harm, don’t you think?

 

Pictures: The pictures were okay and could be better together with the hue, but other than that, the pictures were fine.

 

Background/Set-Up: The set-up or background of the poster is okay, but somehow it doesn’t tie well to the title it has set up. It could have been like…city lights or a car underneath the pictures of Kyuwook facing each other…and yeah…it could have been better.

 

Title: The font that was used for the title was beautiful and the size was in right amount. Nothing more to be said.

 

Collaboration of everything: The poster is okay, great and totally match up to the title and genres, but it could have been better. Not really this dark; it could have been simpler yet demonstrates or gives out the emotions that are needed to deliver out.

 

Your writing style is beautiful. Very descriptive and deep that credits the genres very well. You’ve displayed how their life goes and the emotions were greatly snaps our heart. Your style is really breathtakingly beautiful and very detailed.

 

Description (8.5/10):

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter