calling SweetPotatoPie

Awkward Tokki ✦ Reviews Shop | closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Story: I'm Hard To Get...Back

Author: SweetPotatoPie

Reviewer: cherrylisa

 

Story Title (3/5):

The title somehow, didn’t captivate me very much. And somehow has a wrong grammar if you’ll speak of it. But if you kept repeating on it, it won’t. It actually gave a lot of contribution the story. Capitalization in the first letter of each word is a must in the title. Nice choice of title, but, could have been change. 


Appearance (8/10):

The appearance was great, the best one in my life, actually. But it could be better. Not that I’m saying it’s bad, it’s great, but, could be better. The poster is really nice and also the background! 


Description/Foreword (9/10):

The description is great! You didn’t give out all the hints for the plot, but, gave out the one important clue. ‘How?’ Hahaha, the best spark of curiosity!


Characters (13/15):

The characters were fine and were well-described and developed in the story. You kept up with the description you gave to the characters throughout the story and I applaud you for it. The only problems were the minor characters. They have less detail than anyone else, but, I’m not telling you to give out all the description, just some important ones.
 

Plot (17/20):

The plot is nice and somehow, even though, it’s a bit cliché, the plot has its own twist or should I say your own share of ideas or originality. The plot is simply the typical love life of some couples, but, yours is truly captivating. 
 

Flow (18/20):

The flow is well-balanced and well-paced. You gave out what’s important and some not important, yet, gave out its contribution well to the main important scenes. Somehow the arrangement of the events (some) got me confused.
 

Grammar/Spelling (11/15):

Ah, here we are. I’ve taken up measure, and decided to less criticize you. I’ll tell you first the improv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter