calling Roochi

Awkward Tokki ✦ Reviews Shop | closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: The Secret within the Lanky Boy

Author: Roochi

Genre: Slightangst

Reviewer: cherrylisa

 

 

Story Title (3/5): The title isn't that much of a connection to the plot, a bit vague and lost. I noticed that you changed your title from The Summer of the Lanky Boy to The Secret within the Lanky Boy. (I don't know if I got your previous title right, but somehow it feels that way) The past title presented a feeling of connection to the plot, somehow giving a feeling of what it seems like the summer of the lanky boy, or probably  the feeling of 'being with the lanky boy until summer' or vice versa. It had that feeling and regarding about your present title, it's fine, really. Showing a few sides of the plot, but doesn't really show much of the front and back view of the plot. The present title has this showing of mostly the 'lanky boy', a few sprinkle of confettis to provide a great view of the opening or probably about Sungyeol. It almost have an impact, but somehow, it didn't give much of that an impact to the plot itself. 

Appearance (7/10): Mingled with symphonic arts and a bit poetic-like feeling, the genres and the wordings closely resembles, but not much. The genres distributed themselves finely throughout the story, maintained and clicked. Regarding about the appearance of the plot and others seems to be a little twisted. Corrections are needed and a bit more scenes would likely be needed, because it somehow be able to complete the story, yet it doesn't seem so in some way, since the way how you constructed the story fitted each other, fitting each other nicely as if like puzzles.

Description (7/10): The description is simple and enough. It didn't show much or give away the plot, but only gave a overall summarization, a lingering feeling and inclining of curiosity to what will happen.

On a hot day of summer, a lanky boy came. A day so hot, yet you could tell there would be rain. [A period is needed at the end]

On a hot day of summer, a certain lanky boy went away [Grammar and the verb used in the sentence.]

"Promise me one thing; don't you ever forget me." [You don't need to have a space between each sentence, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter