Snowball fight

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S e h u n

A few days later, after the movies, I was still scared less. I WILL CURSE THE DEMON IDIOT WHO DECIDED TO RELEASE THESE STUPID MOVIES.

But ya know, on the bright side, I got to bother Mia for 3 days straight. Yep, that's right, 3 whole days. After the first day, she managed to get back into her house. After she took a shower and stuff, I whined my off on the phone and Mrs.Yoon made her come over. So for the next 3 days, I used her as my teddy bear when I went to sleep. Call me a creep BUT HER SCENT MAKES ME FEEL SAFE OKAY. 

I hugged her so tightly and sleep peacefully, every time the grudge or that dead body popped up in my head I would hugged her tighter. On the 2nd day, she gave in and hugged me back. She was all like, "I'm only hugging you back to stop your annoying from whimpering."

LIAR. I BET SHE LIKES BEING IN MY ARMS. Oh please ladies, I bet you'd pay to sleep with me. Oh not like that, just...just to sleep. Nothing else. OH YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE.

 

Anyway, today, I figured that we have a snowball fight. I called up Exo and they said that they could finally open the door and go outside, so can I. And if Mia can't, she can just climb into my house and we'll leave through my door.

I opened my window and climbed into Mia's living room, then I walked into her room. "Mia!"

"What."

"How rude. We're having a snowball fight!"

She looked up from her laptop, "Define we."

"Exo, me and you."

"It's fine, you can go by yourself. Have fun with Exo."

 

No. What. What is this. DID SHE JUST REJECT THE PRINCESS. OH HELL NO. (Mentally snaps in fingers in the 'Z' formation.)

 

"Aha no. Get up Mia, get dressed. We're gonna have a snowball fight."

"No."

"I'LL BUY YOU STARBUCKS AFTER."

I know how she can't resist the peppermint hot chocolate and their cookies, she looks up and rolls her eyes. "Are you gonna watch me change too?"

I walk out and wait for her to get ready. She comes out and we go out into the snow. Exo's already walking on our block.

Kai's already holding a snowball, "Let's play...Dodgeball."

Suho raised his eyebrow, "With...snow?"

I shrugged, "Why not."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter