Debut

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mia

I almost flew to my living room that April day. Sehun was debuting in a few minutes. The months after Christmas Break flew by so fast. Before we knew it, we had our second Valentine’s Day together.

My mother was watching the news. Oh, old people. I flew onto the couch and grabbed the remote control. “Mia!!”

“Ma, Sehun’s on in a few minutes.” I explained.

 

I squealed as the music started. Seconds later, I was literally in shock. He looked so professional and perfect on stage. The other Exo K boys danced and sang very well. Sehun stood out for me the most. When they finished, my mouth was left wide open.

“Mia, you’re drooling.”

I grabbed a napkin as my phone rang. It was Sehun.

“Babe! How was I?”

“PERFECT. That was so…hot.”

He laughed, “Thanks. Have you seen yourself?”

“Oh pft."

"Go to channel 87, I think you’ll wanna see that. Talk later okay? I’m on my way home.”

Channel 87? I flipped to it and looked at the title. “EXO K – DEBUT INTERVIEW + BONUS FAN QUESTIONS”

 

Oh God. I had a feeling that Exo was gonna mention me. Sehun had told me that Lee Sooman was fine with us dating. It apparently would boast Exo’s popularity. Jerk.

I was fine with it so…BUT IF HE MAKES US BREAK UP. I WILL SHOVE A POLE SO FAR UP HIS- Oh it’s Sehun’s turn to answer a question.

“Oh Sehun? It’s your turn. Please pick a fan from the audience.”

I watched as he randomly pointed to some girl in the middle of the audience.

“Sehun  oppa! Have you found the person you’d wanna spend the rest of your life with? Do you know who you’re gonna marry?”

Just then, Suho looked at him with that big smile. He looked like that proud daddy on stage. Haha!

Sehun nodded and grinned. “As a matter of fact, I already did. I know who I’m gonna marry.”

Kyungsoo grinned. “Tell em about her.”

The audience “ohhed” and “ahhed” when they knew it was a girl.

Are you serious? What do you think? Sehun’s gay?

“I fell in love with my best friend. Her name’s Mia, Mia Oh.”

The host

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter