A Sweet 16

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

Sehun dragged me out into my living room where everyone was getting ready. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I reached for it, it was a text from Kai. "Oh! Exo's here." I squeal as I run down the stairs and open the door to greet them, "Kai oppa! Chanyeolie! Baekhyunnie! Suho oppa! Kyungsoo ah! Hi!"

S e h u n

Jesus Christ, she knows so many people. O-Oppa? Pft, how come she doesn't call me; her beloved best friend 'oppa'? I'm older then her! Esssh, is it because I drank all her bubble tea? Humph.

M i a

"Come in!" 

I lean over to Kai, (I'm the closest to Kai out of the Exo members) and I whisper, "My bestfriend's in the living room. His name is Sehun, remeber that."

Kai nods and everyone follows him into my house, I smile when I hear. "Annyeong! Sehun shi."

I walk back in and giggle, "Guys, he's all younger then you."

Suho looks up, "Oh my...but he's so tall."

Chanyeol giggles and booms with his deep voice, "Who told you to be so short?"

"Have fun with Sehun, I'm gonna make food."

"For your own birthday? Can I help?" Kyungsoo asked.

Sehun laughed, "Aigoo, don't burn the kitchen, Mia."

"Shut up! I got better!"

Baekhyun chuckled at the sight of us, "Damn, you guys must be close.

I follow Kyungsoo into the kitchen and he teaches me how to make 6 types of sushi rolls, this kid's gonna be a world class chef in the future, I'm telling you! I peek out and see Sehun bonding with Exo, Chanyeol has his arm slung over his shoulder as Kai cracks jokes. Yep, he's definitely the 6th member of Exo. I let out a giggle as I hear Baekhyun say, "Oh ok ok ok, I got one. Yo momma's so fat, she had to get baptized at sea world."

Chanyeol laughed, "How about this, yo momma's so ugly, she looks like you!"

Exo snapped their head back laughing, "So harsh but so funny!"

When it's Sehun's turn, I listen closely. Sehun's always been known as the funny guy with the lisp his mother tells me. "Yo momma's so fat, she shows up on radar."

"Pft BUHAHAHAHA." Exo started laughing.

My friends who were with me were in the kitchen hovering around Kyungsoo, Exo has so many fangirls. Yuna, a girl from my history class peeked up behind me, "Thanks for inviting me."

"No problem, you helped me understand World War I & II, I needed to repay you. Have fun!"

"Who's that dude outside with Exo?"

"The tall one wearing the same sneakers as me?"

"N-Nae."

"Oh his name is Sehun, he's my bestfriend."

"Aww, lucky you. He's really cute." She compliments.

"Pft, cute? Go say it to his face, Yuna ah; he's single." I smirked as I held the plate of sushi and walked out of the kitchen. I flopped down right on Sehun's lap, "Sushi anyone?"

"Holy crap, you're so fat." Sehun says as he holds me with one arm so I won't fall.

Suho and Kyungsoo looked at each other, Yep; they're definitely bestfriends. Baekhyun laughed, "Aigoo, Mia isn't fat at all!"

Kai grinned at the sight of Sehun holding my waist with one arm and using his other to stuff his face with sushi, "Are you sure you guys are just friends?"

"Pft, of course, we've been like this since we were little." I scoff.

"Do you have pictures?" Sehun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter