The Winter Festival

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

"By the way, I need a date for the winter festival. Kyungsoo told me to get one, so...go with me." Sehun says.

Crap. What do I do now?

"Um." 

He notices the look in my eyes and tilts his head as he rolls his eyes, "Okay, who asked you out and why did you accept?"

"How di-"

"I've known you forever Mia, I know that face. Who asked you?" Sehun mutters.

"Baekhyun."

"And you didn't ask for my approval?"

"But we're not together or anything...I'm just going with him to the festival as his date." I sigh. I love my best friend, I really do, but sometimes; I think he's a bit over protective. Just a bit, don't you think?

Sehun blows his bangs out of his forehead, "Fine, esh. I'm going with Exo, so don't forget that I'm there. IMMA BE WATCHING YOU."

I laugh, "Fine, creep."

 

A week passes and the winter festival is already here. I curl my hair, put on my cute gray Uggs and wear a blue mini skirt, yes, I'm wearing a mini skirt in the middle of December. Problem?

Then I put on this cute top and wear the snowflake necklace Sehun got me. By the time I'm done, I look decent enough. I'm about to go when Sehun steps into my living room, this kid really needs to stop doing that.

"Ya! A mini skirt? In the middle of December?" Pft, I knew he would say that.

"Yeah?"

"Idiot, we're going ice skating..put on jeans."

I sigh and run back into my rooms and pull on skinny jeans and my converse. I walk out again, "Satisfied?"

"I guess, peasant."

"What?!"

"Peasant." He giggles.

"Ya!" I tip toe to smack his head but I miss.

"Hey, sorry I've been reading too many books about princes lately but you were the one that started to call me princess. Well a princess has peasants right?"

"Aisssh!" 

"Don't worry." He hangs one of his arms around my shoulder, "You're my favorite peasant."

I roll my eyes, "I should get going, my date's out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter