Junior Year

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun 

 The inevitable happened. I didn't think training was gonna be this hard and this long. I see Mia during class sometimes, this is my second year here and we aren't in the same classes anymore. I see her everyday during math and science. That's it. What's even worst? We sit no where near each other. Exo's training with me too, but since I'm younger, I train a lot more. Kai dances very well. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Suho sing very well. Chanyeol's a beast at beat boxing and rapping. What about me? I'm training in rapping and dancing. 

My schedule is just jammed pack this year. Classes, classes, classes, lunch, classes, classes, home, training. You think I'd see Mia during lunch or at least during class. I'd be lucky if we interact for 10 minutes during class. During lunch, I get pulled from the lunchroom to the gym to do dance training. After school, I literally have an hour to do homework before going off to the SM building for train for 4 hours a day, minimum. 

Ever since summer vacation, I haven't been with her a lot. It's October now, a month and half since I began training. In that month and a half, I've seen her and spent time with her like twice. I miss her, I really do.

I miss Mia's giggles. 

Her pouts. 

Her whines.

Her touch. Her embrace. Her hugs. 

Her kisses. 

I miss everything about her. I miss waking up to Mia's voice everyday. I miss hugging her out of no where and stealing kisses when shes mad at me. 

 

I never thought this would happen but...I cried the other night. Mia still at school doing a project. I was free for an hour; I finished homework early and SM decided to push training back another hour. I went to her room and just sat down. I missed her scent. 

I just sat on her bed and stared at all the stuffed animals. I remembered all the times we fell asleep here. We used to just cuddle sometimes and talk about this and that. The giggles and chuckles turned into yawns and we'd just fall asleep on each other. She once told me that I was the best teddy bear anyone could have.

I just thought about her, grabbed her pillow and started crying. Mia, I miss you.  

 

I went to the SM building with puffy eyes that night. Lee Sooman asked if I was alright and I just nodded yes. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to train and debut or something. I couldn't wait to get out of training, I would have time with my girl again.

I trained from 9 to 5 in the morning that night. I didn't stop until my dance and vocals teachers went home. 

I looked horrible at school the next day but I didn't give two s. 

Did I really need to train this hard? What do I get in return for this? An idol lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter