Volleyball

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

I woke up this morning when my alarm went off and I was on Sehun's chest. 

Whoa. 

WHOA.

WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT.

 

O-Oh. Right, right. No need to get excited Mia, he just came over at night because he was bored.

I remembered playing 15 secrets with him. I spilled the beans about some of the things I did during our childhood and some of the things I just did recently. My last confession was that I liked somebody. Too bad I didn't hear his last confession, I was probably fast asleep. I got up and started getting ready, when I was done,  I woke Sehun up.

"Sehun, get up...time for school." I said as I half heartedly shook him.

That fat bastard was still snoring his off after 10 minutes of shaking. WHAT IS WITH HIM AND HIS SLEEPING.

I went into the kitchen and took a few ice cubes from the fridge. This should get him up.

 

Yep. It worked.

 

He flew up and started shivering, "What the hell? Oh, morning Mia."

"Pft. "No more peasant?" I teased.

He shrugged, "It gets old after a while." Sehun said as he got up. "See you in 5 minutes."

 

I waited for him patiently outside, when he was done he walked out of his house and came up to me. "R-Ready?" Then he took a look at me, "Wait." He said as he walked into my house. He came out with my pale pink scarf, Sehun wrapped it around my neck.

"What's with the scarf?" I asked.

"It's gonna snow later, you're gonna be cold." He mumbled.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked.

"I'm always nice." He continued avoiding eye contact.

I found my hands on his chin seconds later, "OH SEHUN. LOOK AT ME."

He looked at me for a few minutes before looking away, "We're gonna be late for school.

 

I rolled my eyes and walked with him to school. It was silent the whole way, the only sound you heard was the sound of my boots clicking as I walked. Something was seriously up...What the heck did I confess last night? I probably spilled the beans about some of my most embarrassing memories.

Like that one time I fell into the toilet when I was 4? Ugh, don't even ask.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter