I like him, okay?!

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

M i a

 

The girl confessed, "I just wanted to say that...I like you."

 

Okay, wait, what is this? Why do I feel weird? Why do I have this uneasy feeling in my stomach? I felt myself bit my lip as Sehun looked over to her, “M-Mwoh?”

 

She blushed, “You’re so cute!”

 

Sehun chuckled and scratched his head, “Thanks. What’d you say before?”

 

“I like you.”

 

He simply nodded, “Okay.”

 

She held out chocolate, “Do you like me back?” I felt my heart sink, she’s so beautiful. There’s no way that he’d reject her.

 

Sehun slowly shook his head, “Nope. Sorry, you’re not my type.”

 

She pouted, “Then what’s your type?”

 

“Someone dorky, someone beautiful, someone who eats a lot and won’t mind to pig out in front of me. Someone huggable. Someone who would look good in a dress and would be worthy of being my prom date. Someone who I can be myself with.” He smiled then reached for the chocolate. “I’m sorry dude; you’re nothing close to my ideal type. But thanks for the chocolate!”

 

We all started walking again leaving the girl dumbfounded. It was hilarious!

 

 

S e h u n

 

Ohh! Mia got jealous! I noticed how she bites her lip, I bet she was all like “Oh my God Sehun, don’t accept her.”

 

Well I didn’t!

 

And hey, don’t be all like “Sehun, you’re so cruel!”

 

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF SOMEONE OFFERED YOU CHOCOLATE, YOU WOULD TURN IT DOWN? Hmm? I thought so!

 

On the way home, it was just all small talk and laughter.

 

“Damn Sehun, you handled her quite well.”

 

I nodded, “I got free cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter