The Amusement Park

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Thanks for Luhansperf of Poster Request Shop for the poster!]

S e h u n

A few days later, I handed in my essays and assignments. I was basically free for a week since I asked for all the homework last week. Mia's always ahead so...it won't matter if we skipped a few days of school right?

Hmm....Maybe if I worked things out with the principal during lunch...

 

So during lunch, I dragged my up the stairs from the cafeteria to the principal's office. I figured that she'd let me and Exo and Mia off for at least a week, I mean, seriously; who can resist a fine piece of perfect like this? 

 

(20 minutes later)

I ran back downstairs and flopped back down next to Mia, "So...ANYONE EXCITED FOR OUR WEEK OFF?"

Kai raised his eyebrow at me, "What are you talking about? Spring break isn't until next month."

Mia giggled, "Did you forget to change your calendar again?" 

"No, no. Guys, I worked things out. We're off next week. We're all going to Hershey Park." I grinned.

Exo jumped up and flipped out completely in the lunchroom. All the girls just giggled and laughed and blush. 

What the heck? Chanyeol is going ape' throwing meatballs around and they still find that attractive? Wow. Wow.

Kai is on the freaking table and he's dancing in a pile of spaghetti. 

Baekhyun's just excitedly clapping his hands as D.O smiles his gummy smile and giggles nonstop. 

I look over to Suho who's still somehow calm. "Boys, calm down and Kai get off the table! Oh my Jesus. Chanyeol stop doing that!"

The lunch lady sighed and looked over at our table, we were always the messiest.

I looked over to her and gave her a smile then waved my hands signaling "Sorry". She just chuckled and walked away. She had a lot of cleaning to do today.

 

The bell rung and we all ran off to our classes. We had our free period today so Chanyeol and Kai quickly ran to the locker room and took a shower. Suho stayed with us in the auditorium with D.O and Baekhyun. Baekhyun and D.O were running around stage as Suho sat with Mia and I.

"So how's Sehunia?" Suho grinned.

Mia looked over to me, "Ya! You said you'd wait for a few months before telling."

I poked her side to calm her down, "Calm down Mia, Suho was the one that got me to my senses anyway. He made me realize that...I like you." I smiled.

She blushed and looked over to Suho who just simply gave her a thumbs up.

"So why do you want to keep it a secret?" Suho asked.

She shrugged, "They say relationships last longer if no one knows about it. And besides, Chanyeol would laugh at us for falling in love. We're best friends!"

Suho winked, "Well , you ever heard of that quote? It describes both of you quite well."

"What is it? Oh my God. Is it: Friends ask you for food. Best friends are the reason why you don't have any food?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter