15 Secrets

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S e h u n

I sat there all quiet, my heart was going crazy every time Suho said something about Mia. Crazy I'm telling you. It was beating so fast I thought it was gonna fly the hell out of my ribcage. I gulped when he told me to treat her right before someone else did. I looked over and noticed how happy Baekhyun and Mia looked.

I have to admit, I got a bit jealous. Okay? Just a bit.

Oh who am I kidding.

I WANTED TO BE IN THAT BACON'S PLACE SO BADLY MAN. 

 

Oh God, please tell me if this is love. How'd this happen in the first place? Mia's my best friend. MY BEST FRIEND. How did I...How did I even fall in love with her? I never thought it would happen, ever. I thought we were close like brothers and sister. (For the sake of love, we're so close up to the point where we would fart around each other.)

 

Well I guess you can say that it was kinda expected right? I mean, having a best friend that's the opposite gender of you, something's gonna eventually happen. Well in this case, it's sadly one sided love.

 

How could Mia even like me anyway? I'm such a jerk sometimes.

 

Sigh. I guess I'll have to tell her someday eh? How should I say it? 

Hm...

Mia I like you. No.No, to straight forward.

Peasant, I'm in love with you. No.No. Don't use peasant.

Hey Mia let's . Ok what the , I've been hanging around Kai to much.

 

You know what? I'll just do it when the time is right. 

 

Mia and I had this math final today. She was so stressed out from studying for it last night. This morning, she didn't even look awake when we were walking to school.

I guess she noticed something because she was like, "Sehun, why are you so quiet? Something wrong?"

I stiffened up, "Um...No. Just, you know, the math thing. It's stressful."

She nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter