A Kiss

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

He grabbed my hand, "Come on.... let's go home." he said.

I didn't say anything and just went with him, he didn't let go of my hand until we got to my front porch, "I'll be over in 15 minutes. Go take a shower...freshen up. Don't cry Mia, please?"

I nodded, "Promise me you'll come over?"

"I will." 

 

I walked into my house and into my room, I took off my heels and looked into the mirror. Something was missing, something didn't feel right. I ran my fingers down my dress, okay, everything was there. Was I missing en earring? Nope. Did I lose that flower pin? Nope, it's still in my hair. What am I missing? I ran my fingers down my neck and...holy .

My necklace. The one Sehun got me all those years ago...I lost it. I sighed and went to take a shower. I came out 20 minutes later with my hair in a bun. I wore a t-shirt and my short shorts. Sehun was already in my room. He was all snuggled up under the covers on my bed.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Wow, you're not teasing me for once." I say sarcastically.

"It's because you're hurt and I care." He said before pulling me over. 

"You do?"

"Yes I do!" Sehun wrapped his arm around me and pulled the blanket over us. "Sleep."

"There's no use, it's 6 in the morning. We have school."

He shrugged, "Who cares? Screw that. Do you think I'd allow you to go to school in this condition? Sleep Mia. I'll be here all morning."

I couldn't reject that, I rested my head on his chest and he hugged me tight. This was just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter