They Don't Know...

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia

Guess what~! 

You know the old guy from SM? Oh okay, fine, the guy from SM? Manners Mia, MANNERS. Yeah, Lee Soo Something. Sooman. Lee Sooman! The founder or something? Apparently, he was at the Spring Concert. He saw me perform and said it was very "professional" so, he requested that I go under his company. Because apparently, he hasn't seen a girl like me dance and sing so well in a while. 

He said I could go home and discuss it with my family. My mom, obviously said yes and my dad? Well, he marched right over to the Oh's house and told Sehun. "I know I won't be seeing my baby girl home often after she accepts the offer. You, take care of my daughter...Understand me?" 

I smiled when I saw Sehun bow and nod. "I definitely will."

 

Training isn't that hard ya know... I got 2 weeks of vocal lessons. For the rest of my training period, I'll learning new dances and learning how to choreograph. 

 

*6 months later* 

I managed to graduate high school with decent grades. My group and I are debuting in about 5 months. I guess you can say I've been handling this pretty well. On Sehun's 19th birthday, SM threw him a birthday party and even invited some fans. I celebrated my 19th birthday with Exo and the girls. I'm...doing well with the whole training stuff...kinda.

 

Although a ton of people shipped Sehunia, you know that every group has its antis. I haven't even debuted yet and, well I already have fan girls hating me. They don't like me. It's because I'm with Sehun, that I figured out but what am I supposed to do? Say I'm sorry he fell in love with me? Say I'm sorry I love him back and that they can't do anything about it? 

 

Today's my 6th month as a SM trainee. I get to use a laptop today! I'm on a break! I got my phone back and all my electronics so I can catch up with my friends and family. After I graduated, I didn't get to see my friends that often. About university, SM's pushing that back until I debut so my schedule  can compromise with classes. 

 

I cleaned up the practice room as the girls left. "Bye Mia unnie! See ya in a week!" 

I practiced my routine once more. Sehun was gonna come over to the practice room I was in soon. I opened up the laptop and began chatting with my friends. On Tumblr, I tried my best to avoid the negative comments about me. But I couldn't, there were accounts that were against me... 

mia-.tumblr.com

-sehunia.tumblr.com

anti-mia.tumblr.com

whymia.tumblr.com

ihatesehunia.tumblr.com

 

I bite my lip and closed the Tumblr tab. I pretended not to see anything but those comments will forever float around my head. 

Mia's not even that pretty!

Why does Sehun even like her?

Ew, they're too young to be together! 

They started dating at 16? WHAT THE HELL.

I hate Sehunia! 

Mia doesn't deserve Sehun.

Wtf does Sehun see in her?

They're so young...and she's not even pretty! 

That's his ideal type? Pft. Love is blind. 

 

I shook my head to snap out of the negativity. Lots of people ship us. Lots of people like me. I reminded myself that I shouldn't let a few people let me down just because they didn't like me.

I was okay for a few minutes, then I stumbled upon a fanclub. A anti fanclub against me. There are 3,000 people in that fanclub. 3,000 people hate me and they don't even know me. I took a glance at the comments. There were hundred of pages of negative comments against me. 

I shut the laptop and took at my reflection on the mirror across from the practice room. Am I that ugly? I hugged my legs and felt the first teardrop slide down my cheek. I was crying. 

I heard the door open and Sehun walked in. "Mia you here?" 

I looked up. My vision was slightly blurred from the tears in my eyes. I saw Sehun in his sleeveless shirt, skinny jeans and kicks. He wore that cute snapback and gasped when he realized I was crying. "Mia!" 

He walked towards me and I stood up. He held me so tight in his arms. I sobbed uncontrollably into the crook of his neck. "Baby what's wrong?"

He hugged me tighter. "Sehun...am I ugly?"

Sehun shook his head. "No...NO. You're beautiful. Who told you you were ugly?"

"No one." 

He let go of me and held me but the waist as he leaned down to kiss me. Sehun bumped his forehead lightly against mine "Tell me." 

I looked away and kept silent. I didn't want him to get involved in this. "It''s the fan clubs isn't it? The anti fan clubs. The girls that don't like you. The fans that criticize you and call you names." Sehun mumbled.

I looked him in the eye and bit my lip, but that didn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. "Oh Mia..." He hugged me again and this time, he didn't let go for a while.

Sehun broke the silence. "Mia, you're beautiful. Don't let anyone else tell you so. The fans only try to bring you down because you're above them. Babe, you're a princess!" He played with my hair while I was in his arms. I smiled slightly. "They're just jealous because their heart will never belong to me. They're jealous because I don't love any of them as much as I love you." He continued. 

His hands went from my waist to my hands. He held both of my hands then looked me in the eye. "Promise me you'll never cry again because of those jealous es?"

I smiled and he kissed me. 

 

Sehun looked at the time. "Come with me, I wanna show you something." 

We walked to Exo's practice room. It was getting a bit dark outside. He walked me to the window then opened it just to see a bunch of fans gathering around. He waved hi and the fans waved back. He grinned and grabbed my hand. Sehun let the fans see me. I was surprised to see all the fangirls and fanboys wave hi to me excitedly. I waved back after a few minutes. Some of them even threw hearts at me. 

He left the window open and sat down near it. "Sit here." Sehun pointed to the spot in front of him.

I did as I was told; I sat down in front of him cross legged. He grabbed a guitar and started tuning it. "I wanna sing something for you."

I could hear the fans outside quiet down so they could record this. 

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they're talk-talk-talkin’ about (talk-talk-talkin’ about)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter