Sick

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

The winter festival was so fun, but after Baekhyun sent me home, I felt horrible. No, no, not horrible as in I didn't go with Sehun, horrible as in ... sick. 

Sehun was in my bedroom on my bed as usual, "So late, is that Baekhyun's hoodie?"

Nope. Nope. Not today, Sehun. I'm not dealing with you today, I'm full, my head hurts and I feel like a fat on PMS. I nod to his question then push him off my bed and get under the covers.

"Ya! Who sleeps with their shoes on?" He exclaimed as he started undoing  my shoelaces.

I shrugged and dozed off to dreamland. I heard Sehun chuckle, "Did you eat too much? Haha, Mia's in a food coma. ... TALK TO ME. PEASANT, HOW CAN YOU IGNORE YOUR PRINCESS. HELLO? MIA YOON. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME. STOP SLEEPING, PRINCESS SEHUN IS BORED. MIAAA."

Aish this kid! I ignored him the best I could and continued sleeping, I'm pretty sure he left eventually right? I woke up at 4 in the morning and looked around, yep, he went back. Then I flopped back to sleep. 

 

The next day, I woke up and I was almost thankful that it wasn't a school day. It was Saturday, I felt so bad. My head was hurting, I was extremely cold for some reason and I could barely breathe right. I sat up and checked my phone, a message from Baekhyun.

"Morning beautiful. (: Did you enjoy our little date yesterday?"

"Morning Baekhyunnie, yeah. I think I caught a cold though."

"Aigoo, have Sehun take care of you. I have to accompany Suho hyung to the dentist."

"Haha, it's fine. I'll be okay...kinda. Yeah. LOL."

"Talk later, Suho hyung is bothering me. What's so scary about having your wisdom tooth pulled? -.-"

I chuckled from the text then flopped back to sleep. 

 

S e h u n

Ah, Saturday morning and the sun's out and such. My mother comes storming into my room, "Oh good, you're up. Are you going anywhere?"

"No?"

"Good, you can take care of Mia. Let's see, Mrs.Yoon said there's medicine on the living room table, cook something for her and let her rest. Make sure she eats her medicine alright? We can't look after her because we all have work, Mia's family too. So that means you're the only one that's free. Get ready then go to her house, got it? I'm pretty sure she's still sleeping, aigoo, she got so sick. Poor baby." My mother says then walks out of my room.

Sick? Mia got sick? That explains why she didn't want to do anything last night. 

Haha, did you know that when Mia and I are sick, we're really similar? I guess our habits have grown on each other over the years, all we do is eat and sleep when we're sick. But there's only one major difference, Mia is fine with eating medicine. I'M NOT. Ugh, that crap is gross, I'm probably gonna die a little inside when I watch her eat the medicine later. For now, I just need to get dressed then climb into her living room from my room's window.

I put on a hoodie and wear my sweats, if I'm gonna be home alone with Mia all day long I might as well get comfortable. It might even snow today!

I get my into Mia's place and she's there sleeping. Oh okay, she's sleeping, in other words; I shouldn't disturb her. IN OTHER WORDS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO COOK HER.

While Mia's passed out snoring like a pig, I'm here googling stuff on her iPad. So the best dish to eat that's simple yet healthy at the same time when you're sick is chicken soup... Soup. I can barely fry an egg and this recipe is for soup? I'm gonna burn myself or something. 

I decide to it up and try my best. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter