The Valentines Day Dance

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

Oh my God. Did he just? GUYS SEHUN JUST ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM TO THE VALENTINES DAY DANCE. OH MY FEELS.

Okay, Mia, chill, calm down okay? Just casually accept him.

Oh my Jesus. What are you doing? WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING? GAH, THIS IS GOING ALL WRONG.

So Sehun asked me to be his date for the Valentines day dance, and I wanted to casually accept. But guess what happened? I stood there for 5 minutes in his arms looking like a tomato. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. My face was redder then a monkey's !

"Um...Mia?" Sehun asked.

I got even more stiff, "Oh come on...Are you really rejecting me? The princess?" He pouted.

 

I don't know what to do okay, Sehun asked me out just now and Baekhyun asked me afterschool(Before Sehun the idiot decided to drag me five thousand miles away.)

 

"Um...Actually...I'm not going with a date." I said awkwardly.

"Oh really?"

"Y-Yeah."

He sighed, "Oh okay, you're gonna be there though right?"

I nodded, "I guess."
 

UGH, WHY, WHY WHY. MIA YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST GIRL EVER. WHY WOULD YOU REJECT SEHUN AND LIE TO HIM LIKE THAT.

I ... Ugh. I wanted to go with Sehun but hey, rejecting Baekhyun is mean and that boy is a sweetheart. Oh what to do, what to do. I guess I'm still going. I'll just party but I'll have no date. I'll go with my friends as a group. Yes? That's fine right? Yeah, totally.

 

{The Valentines Day dance}

Wow, a month past just like that. OH WHY DID IT HAVE TO COME SO FAST. After school, I walk right home and started getting ready. I put on that light pink flowy d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter