Sick Sehun

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

I walked into Sehun's house through the door, the door! Ya hear me? I didn't climb though that window, if I did, I'd probably fall and break  my .

His mom's the only one there, she's about to leave. Oh my gosh, no, please, stay? Don't leave me alone with Sehun, this time, it's even worst. A SICK SEHUN?

Mrs.Oh waves to me before pointing to the list of reminders on the fridge, "Thanks honey, if anything, call me okay?" Then she peeked into Sehun's room, "Baby, mommy's going alright? Behave yourself for Mia!"

I heard a groan in response, well, he definitely wants to see me now does he? Mrs.Oh still treats Sehun like a little baby, haha, I find that adorable.

She leaves and I just stand outside for a few minutes awkwardly, hmm, stay in the living room or go into Sehun's germ infested room and get the freaking flu? Well the decision is kinda obvious isn't it? I flop down on the couch and play a movie, then I hear Sehun's little cries, "Miaa? MIAAA? Oh ow my throat, Mia!"

I walk in, "Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want?"

"Bubble tea and ramen." 

I rolled my eyes, "Idiot, you have the flu! You can't drink cold stuff and have ramen."

"Bu-"

"I'll make you chicken soup like you did for me."

"Don't burn my kitchen down."

"Shut up!"

"I still want bubble tea."

"No."

"WHY."

"NO SEHUN, YOU'RE SICK." I yelled just so that he can understand the fact that he's laying here with like a million degree fever.

"I STILL WANT IT."

"When you're better." I simply say.
Sehun's really stubborn, he's always been like that. I guess a princess always gets what she wants eh? NOT THIS TIME, SEHUN.

Sehun whines, "You're such a peasant!"

"Oh shush up, princess."

 

I get into the kitchen and make my best chicken soup, I've seen my dad make it for my mom many times when she was sick. I'm a whiz at this.

 

I get a bowl out, a pink one of course for the picky princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter