Christmas

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

During the break, I spent an hour cooped up in my room planning out Mia and I's Christmas break. Christmas break started yesterday, Mia and I said good bye to the boys before leaving. A week off from school was much needed for everyone. Everyone seemed so stressed out and tried from school, part time jobs, finals, studying, anything! You name it and students would be like "God, don't mention that please."

On the first day of break, I woke up at 9 o'clock which was surprisingly early for a vacation day. I shrugged it off, maybe I got so used to not sleeping for long periods of time. I sat there in bed thinking about Christmas plans. My mom was already getting ready to head out and run some errands. "Sehuna!" 

I rolled my eyes, "Ma! Don't call me that...makes me sound like a girl." I complained.

Mom walked in and chuckled, "Kai told me the boys at the SM building called you that. I thought you like it?" She asked. 

I shrugged, "I guess it's okay when Luhan hyung calls me that." Luhan was a new friend of mine. We're really close despite the fact that we've know each other for a year only.

"Aigoo! You seem to be best friends with this Luhan person! Are you replacing Mia already?" 

I gasped and slapped my hand over my heart as if it offended me. "Are you insane? Mia can never be replaced!"

She laughed. "Oh honey, I was joking. So what are you doing for Christmas?" 

Before I could answer, she kept on talking. "And oh please, you don't need to hide anything. I know you and Mia are an item. It's been 8 months, why haven't you told me?" 

"How'd you know?" 

Mom chuckled and put an arm around me. "The word spreads ya know? Mr.Lee told me that he sees you walking to school every morning holding hands. Sometimes, when she's mad, you'd call her cute and sneak her a kiss." Mr.Lee was the owner of a corner store that Mia and I passed every time we walked to school. 

Mom continued, "Sometimes, I see you guys spend time with each other. The way you look at her, I know you guys aren't just "friends". You seem so happy with her, in fact, you're the happiest when you're with her. I know when my boy's in love okay? Hon, I think she's the one."

I blushed and nodded, "I think so too."  

She got up and looked at the time, "Well, I gotta go. I want you to have a perfect Christmas with Mia this year okay?" 

I nodded and gave her a 'thumbs up' "I will!" 

 

I got up and brushed my teeth and fixed myself a nice plate of breakfast. I had eggs and tons of bacon. A man needs meat okay?! 

I thought about it eventually, I got absolutely the greatest idea for Christmas. I called Mia up to tell her not to plan anything. "Sehun?"

"Hey babe. You look so cute when you're frustrated, you know that right?"

"Eh?" 

"I'm watching you do math homework." I chuckled and waved to her as she looked up. She pouted and said "It's hard!" 

"I'll be over...anyway, don't plan anything for Christmas."

"Why? Are you gonna plan som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter