Hershey Park (Part 2: "The Hershey in Hershey Park")

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S u h o

I sighed as Baekhyun admitted his love for Mia. I knew there was a love triangle type of thing. 

"Fine..I do like her. In  fact, I'm in love with her." Baekhyun confessed.

"But, you obviously can't break Mia and Sehun apart, they love each other." I explained.

He nodded, "I know, I learned it the hard way."

I patted his shoulder, "Listen Baek, I know you'll always have a place in your heart for Mia but come on, there are tons of fish in the sea and I'm pretty sure you'll find your nemo just like how Sehun and Mia found each other. Someday, you'll find a girl who'll make her own place in your heart and trust me; you'll love her more then anything. Think about it, do you really love Mia? Or did she just show you what love was and how it felt like to be in love?"

Baekhyun thought about it silently.

"I thought so!" I said.

He sighed, "Move on Baek, you're expecting something that'll never happen." I said. "I'm sorry I have to be a bit harsh but it's true, Mia already has her other half. And you damn right know that it's our idiot, Sehun."

He chuckled, "There's our sunshine boy!" I grinned.

Baekhyun nodded, "I guess."

"Come on Baek, have some fun. We're at Hershey Park for God's sake!"

"Fine, but can we go to Disney next time? I've always wanted to go..."

Suho nodded, "Sure, during Spring Break; I'll plan something okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and ran off to our hotel room, he was just like a little boy discovering his first love. 

S e h u n

So Suho hyung tells me that we're going to Disney next. Sweet! When we were little, we never went on this one ride because...well, it was for couples. They called it the cups of love. I guess I'll be dragging my princess onto the cups of love. Mia? Get ready to get dizzy! And this time, I'll probably hold your hair back if you barf.

I giggled at the thought of it and walked off with Mia to the hotel rooms. Day one of Hershey park? Done. Tomorrow, we'll be making chocolate.

We took showers and settled down. By the time we were done cleaning up ourselves, it was 2 in the morning. Mia flopped down and started sleeping. I felt myself rolled from my bed onto hers in the middle of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter