The Lisp

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

A month flew by just like that, training wasn't so hard anymore. It got less annoying, I guess I just got used to all the late night dance classes and all the vocal/rap/beat box training. 

Now I have another problem, you see, I got my braces off last week. Y-Yes, I had braces. Oh you didn't know? WELL I HAD BRACES OKAY. I've had them since I was 14, so that makes it 4 years of braces. The weird thing was, when I had them, I didn't have a lisp at all! AT ALL. 

After I got them off, I was all excited to see my straight teeth. That excitement lasted literally for a second, my dentist was like "Sehun ah, you need to wear a retainer. It looks like this." Then he started explain the steps to taking care of it and blah blah blah. 

I was okay with it at first, I was pretty chill with the retainer thing. So he gave it to me and I put it on. I nodded thanks before leaving for the SM building. We began recording all our songs and such. I sounded perfect, PERFECT in the audio. 

On the way home, I was excited as hell to tell Mia that I had a week off for Christmas. And so I did...except, my voice...

"Mia! I'm free for the next week'th." See? WEEK'TH. I was like what the hell!

She chuckled and hugged me, "Sweet! Oh you got your braces off!" 

"Yep, I was about'th to tell you that I got them off." I grinned then smiled big to show her my perfect teeth.

"Babe, you look so cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter