A rant

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S e h u n

I was pissed off as hell after that gym period okay? I'll admit it, I'm jealous. Extremely jealous. 

 

....

 

 

Aisssh! Why can't I be Baekhyun? Why can't I be good with girls? Why can't I flirt with them without getting all weird afterwards? Jesus Sehun, your shyness is gonna be the death of you someday. Stop talking to yourself too.

 

I decided to stay quiet before anything bursts out of my mouth. By anything, I meant the truth. I couldn't tell anyone in Exo besides Suho hyung that I liked Mia. They'd laugh at me. 'Oh Sehun, you're such a fail. Falling in love with your best friend, esh, she friend zoned you ages ago.' 

I could almost hear their nonexistent laughing from classrooms away. I was in my last period class, math, which was after gym. The classroom reeked of sweat but I didn't care, I just wanted to get this over with, go home and crawl into a hole.

I couldn't bring myself to do it, confess to Mia. She'd probably think I'm crazy or something, and never talk to me again.

 

Yeah okay, y'all are telling me that she might like me back. WELL...THATS ONLY IN STORIES AND MOVIES AND DRAMAS OKAY. THIS IS REALITY. 

 

Why would she like me back anyway? I'm so mean sometimes. We've been through nearly everything together. She knows me too well. Hell, she was still best friends with me when I was fat. (Ya know...um, how do I explain this? Long story short, I believe that everyone was once fat in their life. Mia was chubby in 3rdgrade, it was cute back then. I was fat as hell in 5th grade, THANK GOD I LOST ALL THE WEIGHT AND GREW UP TO BE A GLORIOUS 5'10" SKINNY PRINCESS PRINCE.)

 

Oh speaking of which, if I ever do grow some balls and bring myself to confess to her, I'm gonna use the prince and princess thing ya know?

I limited myself to calling her peasant, maybe I'll start calling her princess. Then be all like, oh would you been my princess and I'll be your prince? Yeah, some cheesy stuff like that. 

 

I was deep in thought when I felt Mia touch me. How did I know it was her? I just..did.

 

My body was like; OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY . MIA TOUCHED ME. ME.ME.ME. AGH. MY HEARTBEAT'S INSANE RIGHT NOW KEEP CALM AN- I turned to her, "Um...Yeah?"

She leaned over and brushed her hair behind her ear as she pointed to a question with her pencil. "Help me with this."

"O-Oh. Sure." I said then continued to help her with the problem. 

A couple minutes later, I was done explaining. "Get it?"

She looked down and continued to another problem and nodded. GAH - SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE WHEN SHES BEING SERIOUS AND WORKING. LIKE, OH MY GOSH. DAMN.

 

I was so damn stiff the entire period, I just wanted the bell to ring already so I go fly the home and lock myself in the bathroom and sit in the corner and sulk.

 

After ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter