Secrets Galore

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: After reading this chapter, can you do me a favor and check out my new story featuring you and Chanyeol? Thanks. Story here: "Forget Me Not"

 

Narrator

“Alright, so we’re back with the Sehunia Couple and our other guest stars. In this segment, Mia is gonna reveal all the embarrassing secrets about Sehun! I’m pretty sure all of you fan girls…and boys would like to know eh?” The host started. The audience roared and he continued. “Kai and Chanyeol are also close to Sehun, so please, if you know anything…spill!”

Sehun face palmed in embarrassment. “I’m gonna get you.” He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Mia giggled and started. “Well…”

Sehun grabbed her hand and started swinging it around to distract her. “Babe…” He whined.

She ignored him and continued. “This one time in kindergarten, Sehun stole my favorite Barbie doll…I caught him on my bed taking a nap. He was mumbling. ‘I’m gonna be like you someday.’” She mimicked him. “Well…” Mia pointed to his pink lemonade colored hair.

Kai and Chanyeol started laughing with Daehyun as Zelo and Yongguk started touching their blonde hair.

Sehun’s mouth dropped open. “Wah! You still remember that?”

She nodded. “I remember everything about you from the day we first met…”

“Aww.” Chanyeol clasped his hands together.

Mia continued to reveal a sweeter secret of Sehun’s childhood. “When we were little, he promised me that he’d marry me.”

Yongguk shivered, “They should just get married dammit. My god, they’re meant to be since childhood.”

“Aww..” Daehyun squealed.

“After saying that, I figured he only wanted cake because he asked me if there was cake in marriage.”

Sehun laughed at the memory. “I’m still marrying you no matter what.”

Yongguk winked at Mia causing her to fan girl. “We’ll see about that.” He grinned.

 

Mia laughed and continued. “Anyway, in 6th grade, we were on the phone once talking about our day. He was having a very bad day and so he told me-“

“Oh my God no.” Sehun covered his ears and curled up into a ball.

“So..” Mia reached over to hug his arm. “Poor baby woke up on the wrong side of bed; he was having a bad day… On the way to school, it was raining and he slipped and fell into a puddle of mud. When he got to school, he dropped all his stuff off in his homeroom and ran straight into the bathroom. The girl’s bathroom.”

Chanyeol busted out laughing, Kai clapped uncontrollably. “!”

Sehun’s face flushed in em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter