Sehunnie the drunkard

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

Did I even attempt to take care of him? Probably not, this morning, I woke up on Sehun's chest with his arms around me. Yuck.

"M-Mwoh? Who's this?" I mumble as I notice a nice 6 pack in my face. I try to get up but that person has his arms around me, I look down and notice the black skinny jeans and the same black lace up Chuck Taylors, oh my fu-. No no no no no. I fly up and Sehun groans as he rolls over, why's he half ? Oh gosh! What'd we do?!

...

Oh right, he got drunk last night and I fell asleep. What time is it now? I look over to the pink clock on my wall, Sehun's shirt is hanging off of it. So that's where his shirt went, it's 2 in the afternoon. I get on my tippy toes and pull the shirt off the tip of my clock, how hard did he party? I sit down next to him, "Sehun!"

He groans and rolls over, "What..."

"Get up."

"Is it morning already?"

"Oh way pass that, get up!"

He sits up a bit and looks at his chest, "Oh...my abs are still there." then he chuckles and flops back to sleep.

Okay, he's really drunk. I sit him up and he just falls on me, Sehun puts his head on my shoulders, "Mia." He mumbles.

I look over and notice the little bag of weed under my table, oh Lord. "How high are you?"

Sehun giggles, then he says, "181 cm!"

I push him back down, "I didn't mean it like that, idiot."

He completely ignores me and goes back to sleep. I shrug it off and go into the kitchen, my parents have work so I have the whole house to myself. Oh, and Sehun too.

I make breakfast, not eggs,bacon,toast and blah blah blah. I made waffles with ice cream and strawberries on top with chocolate drizzles, I also top everything off with gummy bears, sprinkles and God knows what I find in my kitchen. That's right, leave me home alone and I'll eat rainbows for breakfast.

I come back into my room and eat obnoxiously and loudly in front of him, he smells the ice cream and waffles and sits up, "Mia?"

"What?"

"Feed me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hungry."

"Feed yourself, what are you? A princess?"

He's half sober and half drunk as he nods yes, "Come on...feed me!"

"Fine, Princess Sehunnie."

I walk over and shove a piece of fruit in my mouth, when I feed him waffles, a piece of ice cream falls down on his chest and onto his abs. Sehun points to it. Sweet baby Jesus! He's so annoying. I wipe it up and he giggles, I see his abs flexing. "Hehehe, so ticklish."

I scowl at his cheeky grin, seriously, how much weed did he smoke? Weirdo Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter