Snowed in

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

Sehun is still sick with the flu, lucky him, there's no school until next week. We're completely snowed in. The news said that our school is literally under 4 feet of snow and the roads are icy and slippery. If I can barely get outside, how will I get back into my house?

I'm still at Sehun's house, sadly. Mrs.Oh didn't come home until 2 in the morning and Mr.Oh is on a business trip. Isn't this nice? I get to be stranded with a sick Sehun for a week if I don't go back into my house, well, that's if I actually can get back in.

 

Oh my God. The window. THE WINDOW. Oh crap, how do I do this? I ... how do you open a window from the outside? I haven't done that in such a long time, because unlike Sehun(I'M A CIVILIZED PERSON) I actually use the door. Not the window.

I opened up the window in Sehun's living room and shiver at the breeze. Now how do I get this open? I try to open it and end up breaking a nail. Ouch, that stuff hurts. 

I groan and step back into the living room. Hm...am I stuck here for the next week?

If I am, I might as well make the best out of it right? I walk into the kitchen and notice the tray of cups on top of the microwave, I see a pink cup. I pick it up and smile, Sehun got this cup for me when I was 7.

I came over a lot and we made kool aid together a lot, so much up to the point when I needed my own cup(You know, instead of paper cups?) He got me one and wow...it's been 5 years, he kept it all along. I held the cup in my hand and smiled at our memories. It's smaller then your average mug but it's still cute, I look at my name that's on it. Sehun wrote it in permanent marker when he was 7, I can still recognize that scribbled  'A' he does at the end of my name.

I poor myself a cup of orange juice and walk into his room. He's sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Morning."

"Oh you found your cup."

I nodded, "I can't believe you had it all along."

"I didn't want to throw it out, that's 4 years of memories right there."

"I know." I chuckled. "How's your flu?"

"I still have a fever." He pouted.

I , "I guess you won't be getting your bubble tea any sooner."

"HEY."

"What, princess."

"You're the meanest peasant I've ever met."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm your favorite peasant out of all peasants, don't try to deny that. Oh Sehun."

"Shut up, Yoon Mia."

 

I made him breakfast and we ate bacon and eggs in his room on his bed. This is like revenge for me, messing up his bed, playing with his laptop, not buying him bubble tea. MUAHAHAHA, OH SEHUN, HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE. 

"What do you wanna do? We have like a week off."

He shrugged, "Let's watch movies."

I walked over to his desk and grabbed his MacBook, then I sat in bed with him. "Are you not scared of getting the flu?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nope, already had it, I'm immune to it."

He rolled his eyes, I handed him a cup of tea. "What's that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter