Disney

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mia

Hershey Park was incredibly fun. Another memory made. The week pasted by so quickly, before I knew it, guess what; my was back in school again. Ugh, well at least the semester’s almost over. Another few months and bam, 2nd year of high school? Done.

The week before spring break (that’s right, another 10 days off) was passing by so slowly.

It was like;

M o n d a y

T u e s s  s d a y y

W e d n e s s s s s d a y

T h u r s  s d d d d a y

Then finally;

F r i d a y

 

I ran out of school that Friday afternoon with Sehun, “Excited for Disney?” he grinned.

I giggled, “You have no idea.”

He grabbed my bag and waved bye to the boys before we got home and started packing.

Literally. He gave me my bag back and we went inside our houses, dropped everything, whipped out the suitcase and started stuffing it with clothes and whatever the hell you bring to Disney.

I called him hours later, “Hunnie, you done?” Hehe, you see what I did there? Hunnie? His nickname? It sounds like Honey too. Oh Mia, you are a genius.

“Almost, I can’t find those jeans again.” He whined into the phone.

“Have you…I don’t know, checked the laundry bin?” I suggested.

“Whoa…I haven’t done laundry in a week.” I heard him sigh.

I laughed, “Be over in a few minutes.” I said as I winked at him from my living room window. He was pacing back and forth in his room looking for his clothes. It was adorable.

He looked at me from his room, “Use the window, it’s faster.”

“Hun, I’m wearing a skirt.” I said as I pointed to my skirt.

“Fine fine, go use the door. I’ll wait for you.”

“See ya in 2 minutes.” I grinned.

“Hang up.”

“No you hang up.” I played along.

“No you hang up first.”

“Okay!” I hung up and stuck my tongue out at him before running out the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter