Back from Spring Break

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: A big thank you for the beautiful poster by Vulture @ Violetkecil]

Mia

I can’t believe it, that week off? Our spring break? Our trip to Disney? It flew by in a blink of an eye. Now only if the school year were to fly by like that too.

Before we knew it, my and Exo was back in school. I sighed on the first day back; I sat down in the science lab and scowled at the test tubes in front of me.

Right, the exams were coming up. Sweet. Not.

I heard Sehun chuckling, “What’s wrong with my princess?” He asked.

I sighed and pointed to the test tubes. “Another lab…?”

He nodded and pointed to D.O, who was busy passing out papers to everyone. “Apparently, this one counts towards our final grade.”

I pouted and accepted the packet D.O handed to me, “Aigoo, we have tests all week for the next two weeks. Excited?” He teased.

I stared into his big owl like eyes, “Totally.” I scoffed.

I blew my bangs out of my face and looked through the questions, they were about genetics; recessive traits, dominant traits, and genotypes. I shrugged it off; it was nothing I couldn’t handle. I was just worried about the other topics; there was this whole big final next week about mitosis and meiosis. Yeah, so I’m screwed for that.

I stopped thinking about that for a bit and started my lab, I wrote my name on top. Mia Yoon, my hand writing looked pretty good for a person who hasn’t written for a week.

Sehun looked over and crossed my name out, he wrote Mia Oh over it. I chuckled and poked his cheek with my pen cap, “Need help?” He offered.

I shook my head, “I might need help with something else later though…”

He nodded, “Tell me later.”

 

-6 horrific periods later-

I walked into the lunchroom; actually, I didn’t know how I did it because I was exhausted. After leaving my 5th period class to go to lunch, I was about to pass out. Why were the teachers giving us loads of work right after break?

I didn’t even eat, I was so tired. I was sitting there with my girl friends doing small talk about the vacation and such, everyone in the lunchroom was quiet today. Did they get smacked in the face with piles and piles of papers when they opened their lockers too? Probably.

I put my head down and took a little nap, who knew the cafeteria tables were so comfortable?

I woke up when I felt Sehun shaking me away, “Mia? Baby, ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter