I think I wanna marry you

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mia

 

Although the concert is in a month, we already started practicing. We got our routine down in a week, isn't that good? 

 

 

Practice with Sehun and the SNSD unnies were so fun; they always teased Sehun for being the only guy in the concert. Over the pass thirty days, we managed to get the concert rehearsed over and over again until it was perfect, Sehun and I celebrated our 5th anniversary too. He told me he'd give me a surprise at the concert...I wonder what it is.

 

 

During the concert, Sehun and I were back stage until it was our turn. We were supposed to go when the girls needed a break. Exo was with us back stage too; I bet Tao was there because half of the SNSD unnies brought their Gucci bags with them. Kris was definitely here for the variety of BB creams the stylists brought for the girls.

 

Xiumin? He’s here for the food! Baekhyun was here for the concert, we thought we lost him until Chen peeked out and found him in the crowd fan boying extremely hard.

 

After Sehun and I did our duet for the fans, I was about to go back stage when Sehun grabbed me. “Mia wait…”

 

Oh. OH. OH OH OH OH. GUYS IT’S THE SURPRISE. OH MY CRAP YONGGUK OPPA IS HEREEEEEE-

 

Okay no, B.A.P wasn’t here. Sehun held my hand and grabbed a mic as he walked me out into the audience. “What are we doing?”

 

“Something.” He grinned.

 

I walked onto stage with him and the audience roared. Chen was on stage too giving everyone a grin, not just a regular grin, he looked like the Facebook ‘troll’ meme. Something’s definitely up.

 

 

Sehun

 

I chuckled as I heard Chen stall the audience. “Do you guys know what’s gonna happen to Sehunia today?”

 

The audience shook their head.

 

“Well, let me just tell you, Sehun thinks just getting down on one knee and proposing is too mainstream.” He winked suggestively.

 

The audience screamed.

 

“Is he gonna do it here? Well I don’t know!”

 

 

I walked out with Mia and stood in the center. I looked over to Yuri noona w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter