Sehunia

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

The way he confessed and asked me was so cute. He was like, "Princess Mia, will you give me the honor of being your prince?" 

I almost flipped out and jumped out the window(Don't be calling me crazy! What if like...well in my case, what if your B.A.P oppa asked you out? Hmm? I thought so!)but I obviously controlled myself. I threw myself into his arms and he hugged me, I laughed, "Did you even have to ask?"

Sehun smiled, "Can we stay like this?"

I nodded, "As long as you want."

"3 hours at most, I need to do a essay on DNA." He said.

I laughed, "Since when were you so studious?"

He shrugged, "I don't think I ever was. I really need that essay so my grade in science would bump up a bit. I don't wanna fail. You know how my mom always compares me to you now that we're in high school."

I giggled, "Right...right."

Sehun sat up a bit, "Where do you wanna go on our first date?"

"I...don't know. You plan it, princess."

He chuckled, "Anything for you, peasant."

 

S e h u n

I really need my grades to sky rocket and be very good. You know what I heard my parents talking about yesterday? Pft, those idiots, they thought I couldn't hear them. They talk so loud my relatives in Seattle could probably hear them.

 

Apparently, if I didn't do well on my studies, they'd "Ship Sehun's back to Washington."

 

That's exactly what my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter