The Variety Shows

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

Mia debuted a few weeks ago. She's been going on multiple music shows with her group to preform and such. SM is still getting ready for Exo's comeback. Good lord, it's been a year, Mr.Lee Sooman; what the hell are you doing? 

God, I feel like SM's making so many excuses to push back Exo's comeback. I'm pretty sure the first thing they did when they ran out of excuses were to send Kris hyung to Canada. Just kidding, he had family problems. 

When he got back, I got real excited when my stylist noona changed everyone's hair. Are we gonna shoot music videos? Teasers? Go to photo shoots? Gah, I'm rocking this pink lemonade color so we better do something. I waited a few days, nope, nothing. Exo did the usual, practice, practice, break and you guessed it; practice. I was getting very impatient. Humph. We've been promoting Mama and History for so damn long. A year! A YEAR! WHO THE HELL PROMOTES THE SAME SONG FOR A YEAR. Jesus, I've performed those songs so often I could do it in my sleep.

Anyway, Sooman came up to us today. I bit my lip when he approached us in the practice room. You know what I was thinking the whole time? Yes yes yes yes yes ! Finally! We're gonna start singing demos...

But no. No. Another excuse. "Ah Sehun? Yes, um, SBS has a few variety show coming out. It's planning on airing next week, they want you and Mia to go. Is that okay? You know how much the fans love Sehunia and how great you two look. Would you like to be on the new episode? You'll be there with Kai, Chanyeol and a few members of B.A.P." 

I nodded. "Sure..." 

I was fine with it, the comeback was pushed back but whatever, I get to see Mia. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks since she's still promoting. 

 

-A couple days later- 

Narrator 

Fans gather around the SM building as Sehun waits for Mia. It's been 2 and a half weeks since the couple has seen each other. Sehun looks at the time on his phone as he bites his lips. "Hm..Mia said her van would come in 3 minutes...it's been 4." He mumbled to himself.

Just then, he heard the sound of heels clicking on the sidewalk. He looked up to see Mia fixing her bangs as she stepped out of the van. Her manager handed her her handbag. Mia walked into the side walk and was surprised to see all the fans waving at her. She smiled and waved back. Sehun stepped off the front steps of the building and saw Mia walking towards him. Sehun would almost hear the fans whip out their fan cams as he ran towards her. Mia giggled and ran into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around. "I missed you!" Sehun says before putting her down and giving her a long kiss. The fans 'aww'ed as they recorded everything. Before Exo knew it, there were dozens of videos called "Sehunia's Kiss!" up on their homepage on YouTube. They're so in love, aren't they? 

Sehun grabbed her hand and they started walking. "Ready for the show?"

She nodded. "Yongguk oppa's gonna be there!" She whispered excitedly. 

Sehun pouted. "Wah...You like Yongguk-shi." 

"Not as much as I like you." Mia poked his forehead. "You know I'll never love someone as much as I love you."

He grinned. "I know..hehe." 

 

*On the day of the show* 

Mia was in the middle of fan girling as the stylist put on her makeup. Kai chuckled besides her, "Nervous because the person you wanted to marry is 9 feet away from you?" He teased.

Sehun, who was sitting next to Mia looked ahead just to see Yongguk. 

"What? Shut up." Mia giggled.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "We all know she's gonna marry Sehunnie. Kai stop, you're getting Sehun all weirded out." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter