Catching up with Sehun

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

Sehun smiled,waving bye to my mom who walked out with my dad and his parents. Then he flopped back down onto my bed and continued stuffing his face with gummy bears. 

"Ya! Look at this mess you made." I said as I bent down to pick up the empty chip bags and soda cans.

"Mia Yoon, what's with your uniform?" He said as he got up and stopped me. Sehun began picking up the mess he made, "What about my uniform?" I asked.

"Do you really walk around like that?"

"I don't get it, what's wrong with it?"

"Your skirt! It's so short, that's why I didn't let you pick up the garbage you bum. Nice pink by the way." 

I smacked the back of his head. "Owww. Aish, Mia, still so aggressive. But I gotta admit, I miss hearing your annoying loud voice everyday."

I walk out of my room, "Where ya going?" He asks.

"To change!"

"Change in here! Your sweats are still on your bed!" He yells.

Ugh! I walk back to grab my sweats, "What's wrong with changing here? I've seen you many of times." he grins.

"That was when we were little."

"What difference does it make?"

"A BIG DIFFERENCE." 

 

I come back in wearing my sweats and the pink T-shirt he sent me last year for my birthday. "Oh, you still have that t-shirt? I'm surprised it still fits you, you eat so much."

I watch him stuff chips in his mouth. Gross, how can he eat all that without getting sick? "Oh look who's talking, Mr.I eat all of my best friend's food." 

"Oh shush up, you ever hear of that quote. Good friends ask you for food, best friends are the reason why you have no food. That describes us, perfectly." He smiles.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. What school are you enrolled into?"

Please please please don't say SM Academy.

"SM Academy."

.

"That's nice."

"What's wrong? You don't seem happy about it."

"Let me see your schedule."

He hands me his schedule and ... Why does God hate me so much? I'm stranded with him in all the same classes too?

Sehun watches as my mouth drops wide open, "What?"

"I'm in the same classes as you."

"Oh that's because the principal asked if I knew anyone in this school and I said you." He said with his cheeky grin.

I groan and roll over. "Dammit."

"What's wrong with having me in your classes?"

"I'm gonna be stranded with you for nearly the whole day."

"Oh by the way, you're gonna need to call me everyday in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter