The States

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia 

Summer vacation seemed to fly by. Well, you know what they say right? "Time flies when you're having fun."

I was definitely having fun with Sehun and the guys.  Sehun brought me to places I never thought I'd see before. Our first stop was New York City. We walked around Manhattan for a day. My favorite place was  Times Square,  New York City was definitely the city that never slept. We were there at around 11 pm, the streetlights were amazing and people were still up and partying.

Sehun also surprised me at midnight. He pointed to one of the big screens on display and said "Babe, look!" 

"Hm?" I looked over to one of the big screens, it was a picture of us. When did we take this? In the picture, we were on the Brooklyn bridge looking out into the ocean. We were holding hands looking like a happy couple. I read the caption underneath, "Because every prince has a princess. I love you, Mia." 

I blushed red, people around as started looking at us. Sehun grinned, "Liking the attention, princess?" 

I giggled, "Sehun...when did you take that picture?" 

He smiled, "I didn't, Kai did." 

I looked over, Exo was on the street across from us. Kai was holding up his camera as Baekhyun  posed while holding a pretzel up. The sight of them was adorable. 

As more people walked pass up and started recognizing us as the couple on the big screen, some of the guys said "Great catch dude!" as the girls giggled and blushed, "Whoa, lucky you!" They said. 

I grinned, "I am lucky." 

Sehun only responded with a big smile on his face, he said "Guess I found my nemo." before nuzzling his nose against mine. Oh the little things he does to set off butterflies in my stomach. 

 

We stayed in New York for about 2 and a half weeks before flying to Las Vegas. The trip to Coney Island was definitely something to remember. Did you know that all of the Exo members had 6 packs? Yep, they do. 

... I know right! I never expected D.O to have one. It's just that he's so cute and little and squishy!

 

You will have no idea what the hell Exo did to Suho. Okay I'll tell you. So he was just chilling right? He was there, sun bathing, taking in vitamin D, tanning, whatever you wanna call it. He was sleeping too. I was laying there with Sehun just talking about the future when we heard giggles. I sit up and pretend to adjust my bikini straps(well, just in case you know, there weren't any giggles. You know how retarded I would look if I just sat up out of no where and looked for nothing?)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter