The truth

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S u h o

I was a bit worried about Mia. I saw her leave so suddenly and no one knew where she went. Even Baekhyun was confused, he was like "I don't know man, she just left after the music ended."

She didn't even come to school the next day. I texted Sehun and he was with her at home, apparently she went out looking for him after he left and they both caught colds. Something happened to Mia too, she got harassed? 

Poor Mia, I hope she's okay. Sehun said nothing actually happened, she just kinda you know...got touched.

 

But something else is on my mind ya know? Why would Mia go looking for Sehun for hours and hours and even risk herself getting ? Hm? Did that question ever cross your mind? Hell, she was out there until 4 am looking for him. I mean seriously, if I was a chick and my best friend Sehun left a party, I wouldn't give two s. I would assume that he's out there in a club illegally partying with 40 year old women.

 

The misunderstanding thingy didn't help with that either! Apparently, Sehun got mad because he thought Baekhyun was her date when he saw them dancing. If Sehun got jealous mad, why would Mia care? Because I obviously wouldn't!

 

So anyway, my point is, I have a theory.

 

Yes. A theory.

 

Call me crazy but guys? I THINK MIA LIKES SEHUN.

 

Oh pft, I see all of y'all, you be rolling your eyes at me and calling me that stupid nickname 'grandpa Suho' and saying that I'm getting old but hey,old people are always right okay? And trust me, I'll prove it to you. I'll get the truth out of Mia Yoon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter