Mia's Debut

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

Mia only has 5 months left before her group debuts. I've been spending time with her everyday in her practice room helping her with her dancing. Too bad I can't sing, I rap so I can't do much if she needs any vocal lessons. Sometimes, Kyungsoo hyung comes with me and sings with her. They sound great together. 

Its been 2 weeks since Mia discovered her 'fan club'. I gotta say, the fan clubs are slowing dying out. Right now, there are a hundred thousand people in the "Sehunia" fan club. Isn't that just fabulous? Tumblr's still exploding with pictures of us and videos of my cover. I don't know how but, um, the fans some how made a studio version of my cover. 

There was even an article:

Sehunia fights back?

 

It seems as if the Sehunia couple found out about the anti fans. Sehun and Mia, who have known each other all their life are the nation's couple! Everyone's talking about them! We all know about this best friend couple who has been dating for the past 3 years. We of course, support them! How can we not? Do you see the way Sehun looks at Mia? Do you see the way Mia laughs with Sehun almost every time we see them together? They are a match made in heaven! 

Unfortunately, everyone has their own opinions. Sehun has his own fans yes? Mia has her own fans too, yes? Many of their fans support Sehunia, but of course, everyone has their little antis. However, this time, the antis of Sehunia have gone too far. Weeks ago, there was a anti Sehunia fan club going on. When exposed to the internet, as much as 5,000 people joined the already 3,000 existing club members. Well, you can guess that Sehun found out about this.

Roughly 2 weeks ago, fans who were outside the SM building got a special little treat! They heard Sehun sing a meaningful song to Mia to help her forget about all the haters. He did a cover of "They Don't Know" by popular a popular boy band from the UK; One Direction. If you were to look up this meaning to this song, these lyrics are targeted towards the haters of Sehunia. A studio version was released onto YouTube, that video has about 800,000 views. 

What's even better is that the Anti Sehun+Mia fan club went from 8,000 members to about 1,050. As of today, the Sehunia fan club reached 950,000 members. 

So basically, Sehunia fought back the haters and the best of the best happened! We wish this couple good luck in maintaining their faithful relationship. Who knows, maybe Mia Yoon will become the future Mrs.Oh. We can on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter