Sophomore year? Done!

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia 

A couple days after the test, which I'm pretty sure I passed, I was having lunch with one of my girls. Her name is Hana, we haven't caught up lately because of all our tests and busy schedules. Apparently, she also had something to tell me. Let me guess, D.O touched her hand by accident in cooking class? Ha, probably.

"So...why was your face all red?" Hana asked me as we sat down for lunch.

I touched my cheeks, "What are you talking about?"

She giggled, "Oh please, during the quiz, I looked over to you and you were red. You were blushing so hard."

"O-Oh. The science test." I blushed again. 

Oh my God, I probably passed that test but damn, the way I remembered the notes was...Well I thought about Sehun and his glorious cologne. I'd be like; The phrases of mitosis...Hm, interphase, Sehun's spicy Armani Exchange cologne, prophase, metaphases, Sehun's Armani Exchange cologne, anaphase, then telephase anddd Sehun's spicy Armani exchange scent. 

I was a hot mess during the test but at least I passed okay.  "What happened? Sehun tutored you for too long?" She teased.

I blushed, "I g-guess you could say that."

She laughed as I changed the subject, "So what about you? You said you wanted to tell me something."

Hana squealed quietly, yes, SHE SQUEALED. OH THIS MUST BE GOOD. "Well, during cooking class." Mmhmm, I figured. 

"Yeah?" 

"Kyungsoo...was partnered up with me the day after valentines day. We were supposed make anything chocolate related in under two hours. The best group would win. We won and...after class, he confessed and...and.." She held up her left hand and showed me the couple ring on her index finger.

My mouth dropped open, my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter