Officially Mine for Life

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

It's been two years since I proposed. We've been engaged for two years as of now, in a few hours...Mia will be mine for life. I can't believe she's actually mine, she's so beautiful and...doesn't deserve a guy like me. I'm so lucky eh? 

She used to be just my best friend, then I fell for her and fortunately she fell for me too. I'm 23 now, it's been five years since Exo came out. Seven years since Mia and I got together, I've spend 23 years with this girl. My whole life. Now I even wifed her! Can you do that? Can you step out of the friend zone? CUZ THIS BROTHA DID.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry I reminded you that you were forever alone.

 

Who am I talking too? 

 

Holy . You're going insane Sehun, calm down...Gosh.

 

These were the thoughts I was thinking of in my dressing room. Exo was with me, they were calming me down. "My God, you're red. So red." Kris hyung told me. 

He was in EXO M, Mia got to meet them a few months after she debuted. They're exactly like us, EXO K, except they promote in China. 

Tao sat next to me and touched up my hair. "You're hair's kinda messy. Are you that nervous?"

I nodded. "I haven't seen her dress yet. Mia's group and the SNSD noonas won't let me. It's not fear!" 

Xiumin chuckled and shook his head. Suho smiled. "Aigoo, it's a tradition or something." 

 

My stylist noona was there to fix my make up. Yes, I wore makeup. I'm just hoping I'm not wearing more then Mia, haha! 

She fixed my three pieced suit and patted my shoulder. "I've known you for so long kiddo, why ya so nervous? You're always so happy around Mia too." 

"I'm getting married today." I said blankly, I still couldn't believe she was gonna be mine for eternity. Ah! 

"Are you scared that you'll be stuck with her for life?" She laughed.

I shook my head. "Eh? No!" 

"I was kidding. Stand still." She fixed the pink hibiscus flower in my chest pocket. "You look great. Calm down Sehuna, you're out in five minutes. You'll see your bride soon." 

I breathed, inhale, exhale. I touched my tie and stared at the ground. "Wow...Mia's gonna me mine forever now." 

Luhan walked next to me and patted my arm. "Sehun, you've been saying that every five minutes since you got here. Just, chill. YOU'RE ONLY GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE YA KNOW, NO BIG DEAL." 

I lost it. I flipped out. That bastard. Luhan. Ugh, I can't believe hes my second best friend after Mia. Ugh. I went ballistic. "Luhan...LUHAN. I JUST. I can't believe I did it. I accomplished everything I wanted. I found my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. They're all the same person too. I stepped out of the friend zone and now I'm marrying the girl who gives me butterflies in my stomach when I look at her. Even now! It's like the first time...my heart skips so many damn beats when I see Mi-" 

Luhan pushed me out. "You're out. Have fun. We'll be in the audience."

 

Dammit. 

 

I stepped out and walked to the front of the church. It was a huge place. I looked over to the wall and read the little quotes that were on the wall.

a/n: Play this

"You're my bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter