Crying

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

I watched him walk angrily out of the gym, my heart sank. Way to go, idiot. The song stopped and Baekhyun looked at me with a face full of concern, "What's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I...nothing.  Baekhyun, I really need to go. Thanks for the dance." I let go of him and started walking to the other side of the gym. Sehun's probably so mad at me right now. I mentally kicked myself for dancing with Baekhyun, I didn't mind dancing with him but it looked like he was my date or something.

I walked out of the school and walked around the block, I feel so bad. Oh Sehunnie, where are you?

 

I called his house but he wasn't there, I called my mom to see if he was hanging in my room but she said he wasn't. Where could he be? 

I checked the park, the schoolyard, our favorite bubble tea shop. I couldn't find him anywhere. It was getting late, before I knew it; it was already midnight and I had no idea where Sehun was. I felt something wet on my head, I looked up and it was starting to drizzle. Are.You.ing.Kidding.Me. I shrugged it off, I don't care about myself right now, I care about Sehun. He could be wondering around Seoul right now getting sick from the rain.

 

I sighed and walked deeper into the city, I tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail. Call me a loser but I actually started getting scared, I know Sehun's strong and all but...THERE ARE OUT THERE OKAY.

 

I tried to message him via Facebook messenger, it shows that he saw my message but he didn't reply. 

 

What an .

 

Oh what am I doing calling him that? It's my fault for dancing with Baekhyun. 

 

I sighed and continued walking around, maybe I'll spot him. Ya know?

 

A few hours later, I still couldn't find him. It was already 3 AM, I called again and he wasn't at home. I decided to go home for now, maybe I'll change and go out again. It started raining much more harder,  my hair was all wet by the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter