Tutoring / Valentines Day Special

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia

 

Yep, he did it. Sehun successfully tutored me. After a few hours, bam, I understood mitosis and meiosis. His ‘technique’ worked, so, SO WELL.

It all started on the Friday before the weekend. He said to give him 4 hours, which was all he needed, 4 hours to make me understand all of it.

Oh really?

At first it didn’t work, you’ll have no idea what the heck happened.

He sat down with me and pulled out the textbooks, Sehun grabbed a sheet of loose-leaf and put it down in front of me. “The only way (And this is scientifically proven) to remember something is to write it, listen to it, and read it. So, write notes on meiosis and mitosis, reread it, then I’ll read it to you. This is the only way that you’ll remember it.”

I raised my eyebrow, “That’s your technique?”

He grinned, “Nope, you’ll see.”

I shrugged it off and flipped to the mitosis/meiosis section of the textbook. An hour later, I was finished with the notes. I sighed and reread them over and over again, and then Sehun took the notes and reread them to me.

“…Finally, the final phrase of mitosis is telophase.” He finished rereading them.

I let it settle all in, and then Sehun began quizzing me. “Mia what are the stages of meiosis?”

I stared at him like he was an alien. “Um… “

He chuckled, “Guess I’ll have to use my technique.” Sehun smirked.

“What’s your …technique?” I asked.

He leaned closer to me; I smelled the scent of his cologne. Damn, he smelled good.  Sehun’s arms s around my waist, “So babe, tell me, what are the four stages of meiosis?”

“P-Prophrase I…” I whispered.

He nodded, “Then?”

“Metaphase I, Anaphase I, Telophase I, Prophase II, Metaphase II, Anaphase II and Telephase II.” I completed my answer.

Sehun smirked and nodded, “Next question, what the difference between meiosis and mitosis?” He whispered into my ear. It was kinda seductive too, like, wow.

“Mitosis is simple cell division, ending up with two identical cells, each with both pairs of every gene. Meiosis is cell division for gametes ( cells). This is a two step process, and the four cells that remain each have half the normal cells, so that when the gametes fuse at conception, there will be a new organization of DNA, from both parents.” I said.

He nodded, “What’s cytokinesis?”

“The splitting of a cell cytoplasm during mitosis.”

“What are the stages of mitosis?”

“Interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase and telophase.”

“Whoa, you’re good at this.” Sehun winked. “What happens during prophase in mitosis?”

“The long and thread-like chromatids during the interphase start to coil at this stage and become visible under a compound microscope as individual chromosomes. The membrane of the nucleus dissolves and the spindle fibers are formed. Centrioles migrate at opposite poles of the cell.” I said as I remembered that section of notes I wrote down about an hour ago.

-2 hours later-

“Final question, if you get this right, you get a kiss.” Sehun grinned.

“Challenge accepted.”

“Do you love me?” He asked.

I giggled and nodded, “Oh yes I do.”

His lips crashed into mine, “Oh you are so ready for the test.”

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 

Here's a Valentines Day Special featuring all of the members!

 

Sehun

Whoa, Today’s Valentine’s Day. You know what that means right?

…YEP. I WON’T BE FOREVER ALONE THIS YEAR!

I got up and got ready. I looked over to the box on my table; it was a heart shaped diamond necklace I brought for Mia. I’ll probably give it to her during Lab. We’re doing a lab about the hardness of rocks and crystals today in science. I’m pretty sure there will be a diamond section, ha.

 

Yep, I was so right. I sat there with her during Lab scratching rocks and crystals of all types on streak plates and glass plates to find their streak color and hardness.

She looked so cute as she poked her chin with the cap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter