CHAPTER 9

High School Zero

 

Soojung's POV

"Jung Soojung, I really like you," did I heard wrongly? Did Sehun just say he likes me? Is all this a joke? I'm really not in the right state of mind right now aren't I? Is he for real?

I felt Sehun shaking me lightly, "Soojung are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"

He looks cute being all flustered. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing,” I assured him, "I was just thinking. Thinking of what you said earlier."

"Ouh..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

Why is he so adorable? I'm supposed to be sad, dejected, but look at me now? All happy thanks to him.

"Actually Sehun," I spoke slowly, creating some suspense. His face is so pale like as if I'm about to say something he didn't want to hear, "I've always had this tiny crush on you since the first day."

"You what?!" He was definitely shocked.

I kept mum. I'm so not going to repeat myself!  Do you know how embarrassing that'll be if I did so?

Sehun's POV

Did she just say she had a crush on me? For real?

"Are you serious?  Whatever Kai told me was true?" I couldn't believe it obviously.

Okay. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Kai. Her eyes look like it's about to pop out any time soon like Kyungsoo hyung's, "Kai said what?"

"He said that you might actually like me and that you will accept me if I were to confess to you at any time," that does it. Before I knew it, I'm being beaten up by a girl whom I've just confessed to.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Soojung!" I gripped her hands, stopping her from doing any more violent acts on me. She kept squirming and the last thing I know, my lips landed on hers and everything seems to be in slow motion. I kissed her. That was my first kiss. Oh. My. God.

Soojung's POV

He kissed me. My first kiss!

"Ya!" I pulled away.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean it. It just happened! Sorry!" Sehun kept apologizing. Why is he apologizing? Was the kiss a mistake? I let out an annoyed groan and locked myself up inside my walk-in closet.

Sehun kept banging on the door but I wouldn't open it, "Soojung ah! It's been 15 minutes! Will you please come out and let me explain?"

Sehun's POV

"Fine stay in there!" I gave up on asking her to come out of the closet.

Who would've known she would actually lock herself up in the closet, "But at least let me explain myself? I'm sorry for doing what I did. I didn’t know I would actually do it. And no, it wasn't a mistake on my part. At least that's what I thought.”

“I'm sorry if my reckless actions hurt you, but I just want to let you know that my feelings for you are genuine. I really like you Soojung. I like even before I knew you were Krystal Jung, the daughter of Jung Sunho. The moment you stepped foot into the school with Kai, I fell for you. Even though you're a high school zero, you mean the world to me. Now will you please come out? I'm tired of speaking to this translucent door of yours."

Nobody's POV

The door slowly crept open and out came Soojung who seems happier than before. Sehun on the other hand, well let's just say that he's on the verge of breaking down that translucent door.

Sehun couldn't be more than happy when he saw Soojung emerge from behind that door. "Jung Soojung," Sehun stood up from where he was seated and took a few steps forward till he stood right in front of Soojung, "Will you let me be your prince? Will you, Jung Soojung, be my girlfriend?"

Soojung couldn't believe what she just heard. She was happy that the guy she likes actually likes her back and he just confessed to her. Like what they say, actions speak louder than words. Soojung hugged Sehun tightly.

"Is that a yes?" Soojung took a step back and nods her head. Sehun was elated. He lunged forward and gave her a big bear hug, "Sooyeon noona wants to see you. Shall we go?"

"Let's go!" Soojung grabbed hold of Sehun's hands and the two made their way to Sooyeon's room.

Sooyeon's POV

"What is this?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrows at the two, "I left the both of you alone for an hour and you came running into my room, showing off your new found love for each other. What a way to rub it in to my face. Now will you two please be considerate towards a single and sensitive lady like me, and release your intertwined fingers off each other?"

"I heard that you need me," Soojung asked as she moved away from Sehun.

"Pack up. The three of you are going on a fashion trip with me."


Just a short update. Sorry! But look at what I stumbled upon! ;AAAAAAAAAAAA;